Semi's home

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
So, after leaving Robbinsville @ 8:00am EDT, at 7:30pm CDT, GSXcite and I are dropping off Semi and Noodles - er, Boazalmighty off at Semi's house. Well, Semi tells GSXcite to take an exit off of the highway...and about two minutes into it he sez WTF, I think this is the wrong way!

We ask him which way to go and he's not sure! LOL! He has us back-track, loop back around to where we were. We drove by some Lewis & Clark observation thingy...

OK, so we finally got to his house...we think. He did have a key that worked in the lock...there were even a bunch of Busa parts to be installed...but who knows.

Scary part about all this is that he's giving Boaz directions to get to Ottumwa, IA from his place! I hope he has his passport with him - he may need it!
laugh.gif

So anyway - ya'll had to be there, but I'd thought I'd share... We had a good laugh! (we even looked to see if Semi had a little note pinned to his shirt!)

Now it's on thru St. Louis and into KC. Prolly get home around midnight...

Here's a quick pic of their bikes unloaded.

CIMG3301__Small_.JPG

Looks like Noodles is trying to break into that car.
smile.gif

i hope i'm at home...i'm sitting here with my laptop plugged in, kicked back at someone's desk, eating a sandwich from someone's fridge...sure hope this is my house
laugh.gif

hope you guys have a safe last part of the trip
beerchug.gif

btw...i just led Noodles out of town on the bike so he is safely on his way
race.gif

(semi @ Apr. 29 2007,21:17) i hope i'm at home...i'm sitting here with my laptop plugged in, kicked back at someone's desk, eating a sandwich from someone's fridge...sure hope this is my house
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

race.gif
Yeah, but to where did you lead him???
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

We're about 135 miles from KC! Still truckin' along...

I'm glad ya made it Semi! I would hate for anything to happen to ya cause your such a nice guy who would never do anything to hurt anyone....right?

(omslaw @ Apr. 29 2007,21:18)
(semi @ Apr. 29 2007,21:17) i hope i'm at home...i'm sitting here with my laptop plugged in, kicked back at someone's desk, eating a sandwich from someone's fridge...sure hope this is my house
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

race.gif
laugh.gif
last i saw he was headed north on a south road...oh wait, i think that is what you did to Noodles and me a couple days ago
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(semi @ Apr. 29 2007,21:26)
(omslaw @ Apr. 29 2007,21:18)
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

race.gif
laugh.gif
last i saw he was headed north on a south road...oh wait, i think that is what you did to Noodles and me a couple days ago
laugh.gif
crazy.gif
firedevil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Lamb busa @ Apr. 29 2007,21:23) Welcome home!
thank you...if this isn't my house, i sure hope a good looking young lady comes home soon
biggrin.gif

(semi @ Apr. 29 2007,21:28)
thank you...if this isn't my house, i sure hope a good looking young lady comes home soon
biggrin.gif
I think we passed her on the Harley
poke.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Apr. 29 2007,21:23) I'm glad ya made it Semi! I would hate for anything to happen to ya cause your such a nice guy who would never do anything to hurt anyone....right?
who, me? sweet, innocent, perfect me? what ever are you trying to insinuate?
poke.gif

(omslaw @ Apr. 29 2007,21:29)
(semi @ Apr. 29 2007,21:28)
biggrin.gif
I think we passed her on the Harley  
poke.gif
crazy.gif
guns.gif
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
(insert upper arm skin flapping smilie here)
smileyexhibit.gif

(semi @ Apr. 29 2007,19:30)
(BlondeOnaBusa @ Apr. 29 2007,21:23) I'm glad ya made it Semi! I would hate for anything to happen to ya cause your such a nice guy who would never do anything to hurt anyone....right?
who, me?  sweet, innocent, perfect me?  what ever are you trying to insinuate?
poke.gif
I'm saying you would never post a pic of some girl sticking her tongue out.
tounge.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Apr. 29 2007,21:49)
who, me? sweet, innocent, perfect me? what ever are you trying to insinuate?
poke.gif
tounge.gif
Eh, I think YOU just did!
poke.gif

poke.gif

poke.gif
tounge.gif
the anticipation is killing you isn't it?
laugh.gif

(semi @ Apr. 29 2007,20:13)
poke.gif
tounge.gif
the anticipation is killing you isn't it?
laugh.gif
No......what gives you that impression?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back