Omslaw finally home!

Renee and I left and got home about 1:30. Great seeing you guys. Glad you made it home safe. Thanks again for the throttle body sync.
bowdown.gif
Good meeting you guys! No prob on the sync!
winkold.gif

Glad to hea you are home safe, and thanks for the TBods. I'd love to take it for a spin, but the it's raining in the c otch...
lurk.gif

Great times Omar!! Glad you're home...here I am, at work...VERY SLEEPY too, but giddy about the Bash. I had a blast
cool.gif
AT WORK!?!?!?
corner2.png

I don't even wanna go to work tomorrow
crazy.gif
Heck, my Busa is still on the trailer - perhaps I'll just pack everything up and head back
laugh.gif

It was good seeing you again, Chelle! I'm glad you were able to make it!

Great times Omar!! Glad you're home...here I am, at work...VERY SLEEPY too, but giddy about the Bash. I had a blast
cool.gif
AT WORK!?!?!?
corner2.png

I don't even wanna go to work tomorrow
crazy.gif
Heck, my Busa is still on the trailer - perhaps I'll just pack everything up and head back
laugh.gif

It was good seeing you again, Chelle! I'm glad you were able to make it!
What's this? You're heading back?! Remember, you have my address...I sure could use a ride...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Glad to hea you are home safe, and thanks for the TBods. I'd love to take it for a spin, but the it's raining in the c otch...
lurk.gif
I'd like an 'R', please!
laugh.gif

Charlie - It was great to see you again! Also it was nice meeting your Daughter! I think it's great that you two got to spend the weekend together!

Wish I could have helped out with the ride! Glad you made it safely.

Back