Omslaw is almost home...

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
I'm at work - haven't made it home yet... :banghead:

Semi and I got a late start leaving the Phillips. We stuck around with Jim and MCM to help clean up, throw away trash and have some conversation. About 45 mins into our trip, we came across 3 Harley riders on the side of the road, one of appeared to be down. But as we came to a stop, he *was* down, but working on his bike. His electrical harness came loose and scraped on the road...then it came disconnected. Semi directed traffic while I gave him a jump-start and helped him tape up the connection and tie it back up. They were grateful and we all were on our way again.

We hit rain around Nashville and pretty much had rain the rest of the trip. Pulled into Semi's around 10:30 p.m. CDT. Got him unloaded and hit the road for Busawhipped's place. I was hauling Takeuon's busa, too - dropping it off at BW's. About 4 miles from BW's trailer got a flat :banghead: Called Dennis, told him I'll be a few and started changing the tire. Dennis showed up and helped with the change :beerchug: and we were at his place after a 20 min delay. Got Brian's (Takeuon) busa unloaded...

It was now 12:30 a.m CDT, and I still have another 4 hrs to go before I'm "home". My plan was to keep driving since I have to be at work - but 13 hrs of driving, no sleep...and needing to be at work - yeah, I took Dennis and Trish up on their generous offer to let me sleep there. I got a few hrs of sleep before hitting the road again at 4 a.m...

Hopefully the day won't drag on and I can get home, get the trailer unloaded and then go back to sleep. LOL

I had a great time this weekend! Thanks to everyone who came out and had fun. Special thanks to Dave and Angela for the awesome food! :bowdown:

Can't wait for the next get-together!

Glad you made it OK :thumbsup::thumbsup: You are welcome to nap here anytime. It wouldn't be a Bash without you changing a tire somewhere along the way.

Wow Omar! Man.....I'm sorry to hear about the trailer tire getting a flat. Glad to hear Dennis was able to help out and that you are going to make it home safe.

Having spoke to you numerous times on the phone, finally meeting you in person was great. Stopping to offer some help to a few Harley riders on the side of the road or hauling my Busa out of your way to help another org member out is an example & testament to your generous nature.

Thanks again for everything and I truly hope next time....me, you & Michelle can ride together.

it was great to see you as always O...get home safe bro:thumbsup::bowdown:

Long day...hope the Phillips wasn't too bad. Myself and others did their best to keep the grounds picked up pretty well. I ended up with a pocket full of cig butts. :laugh:

You are what the org is all about Sir and my hat is permanately tipped to you for helping all that are in need! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the use of the stand and it was great seeing you again!

Wow Omar... I give you props.. I couldnt go into work after a trip like that.

Thanks for the good conversation Omar... I enjoyed it!

Glad you took them up on the offer. Thanks from everyone for all that you did this weekend. I'm working on getting back your way soon.

glad you made it almost home bro, hope the day goes quickly! sorry to hear about the flat, maybe that's what the guy from Calgary heard :laugh: *splat* can you hear it now? :rofl:

Omslaw nice seeing you again. And again thank you and Mustang for all your hard work on the board and on the orgs bikes...

Trish and Dennis are great peeps! Glad you made it ok. I had a blast joking around with you....thanks for letting me have your cherry...it was really good! I'll make sure I have another one of my apples waiting for you at the next bash. Just do me a favor and keep your "moonshine" okay?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back