lunch date.......

ok, just made the call down there to give them the heads up that we are coming. the manager said that they will do the best as they can to make sure that we are all seated together.... ie. outside patio. the list in my first post of for people that have given me a sure answer if they are attending. i told the fella that we will have between 30-35 people in the group so that should leave us with plenty of room for the riders that arent sure about goin do to prior commitment or jsut not being at the gap on time.

as a reminder, we will meet at the phillips at 12pm on friday, 4/27 and are going to be on the road at 12:30pm AT THE LATEST.

im really looking forward to this lil event sicne it will give us an opportunity to put on some miles as a big group, view the country side, and eat some good food!!!!!

i will see ya's in a week and a half!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
super.gif

beerchug.gif

This will be rain or shine, right?... I won't ride in bad weather 'cause I'm a total wimp but I'm more than willing to chauffer if the need arises.

(LCB @ Apr. 16 2007,12:06) This will be rain or shine, right?... I won't ride in bad weather 'cause I'm a total wimp but I'm more than willing to chauffer if the need arises.
If it rains, I aint ridin. Did it last year, but I'll ONLY ride the gap if it rains...

rain? I haven't ridden in the rain. Don't think I want to start at the gap.
SHOCKED.gif

well, if it rains then i guess whoever wants to ride can ride and whoever doesnt want to can take there vehicles. i hadnt thought about the weather a whole awful much cause the extended forcast is lookin good right now. when it gets closer to go time then we will re-evaluate the situation and make changes accordingly.

I think you can put the rest of our group down. I would be surprised if Omslaw and Boazalmighty wont be there.

(ozzy04 @ Apr. 16 2007,17:21)
(PDBusa @ Apr. 16 2007,16:43) Don't know about anybody else but I don't  
all_coholic.gif
 when I  
race.gif
that makes 2 of us.....
3 of us...

Looks like my crew is in. We'll probably ride up with yall, then find some fun backroads to ride back on.

5 now... heck, I barely drink when I am not riding...

(yamahor @ Apr. 16 2007,20:27)
all_coholic.gif
 when I  
race.gif
that makes 2 of us.....
3 of us...

Looks like my crew is in. We'll probably ride up with yall, then find some fun backroads to ride back on.
The whole freakin area is back roads.. for cryin out loud!
laugh.gif

(GJoker @ Apr. 17 2007,11:06)
(yamahor @ Apr. 16 2007,20:27)
all_coholic.gif
 when I  
race.gif
that makes 2 of us.....
3 of us...

The whole freakin area is back roads.. for cryin out loud!  
laugh.gif
haha! I know... I just meant some touring...

(PDBusa @ Apr. 15 2007,17:42) Sorry, forgot the "LA" blondes were brighter than the "VA" ones.... not that that's saying much....  
wow.gif
okay, time for Hank to go now.  
SHOCKED.gif
Not much difference when comparing a 5 to a 10 watt there bro....

(vman1300 @ Apr. 17 2007,11:19)
(PDBusa @ Apr. 15 2007,17:42) Sorry, forgot the "LA" blondes were brighter than the "VA" ones.... not that that's saying much....  
wow.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Ya know, I was thinking I slipped another one under the Queens radar and you go and dig it up again...
crazy.gif

(PDBusa @ Apr. 17 2007,11:32)
(vman1300 @ Apr. 17 2007,11:19)
wow.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Ya know, I was thinking I slipped another one under the Queens radar and you go and dig it up again...  
crazy.gif
Wait, I think I chucked us both under the bus.....

Back