Selling my bike.

busabrother

Registered
2002 Hayabusa 16,000 miles
Custom paint job
frame polished chrome everywhere else
PC3r
blue gauges (Wire Has to be soldered that has frayed), but gauges work fine, the blue light is out. Once soldered it will light up again.
air shifter
Shift light
Muzzy full system
Custom Tobin Seats
Rumble import undertail
icemanns lights
switchable tre
1 down
Brand new rear Continental on back.

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105662122 -->

IM000950.JPG

that bike is too beautiful and personal to sell BBrother.
man.
very nice.

Well that is a hard one i always hate judgeing what a bikes worth if it was mine i don't think i'd ask any less then 7800 for it but thats me and i may be outta line i don't know what you have into it if i add everything up i have into mine and divide by half it's still over the cost of a new bike so i'll never sell mine they'll have to bury me with it
cool.gif
laugh.gif

It's a bee-you-tiful bike, but you're gonna take a bath. You probably know that, though. Normally, aftermarket goodies don't help resale value and sometimes hurt it because it's hard to judge what people want, but a 'Busa may be different.

Meaning to say, everything you've done to that bike, most 'Busa owners I've met would think was very cool and would want to do themselves at one point, given cash and time. This would not be the case with -- say -- a CBR or ZXn. This may represent a great opportunity for some.

Your best bet is to hold out for an enthusiast, or at least somebody with money burning a hole in their pocket, otherwise, you're probably not looking at much more than book value, sad to say.

Believe me-you got too much blood,sweat and tears in that bike. You'll get about .5 of what it's worth-keep it dude....sell the old lady's china or something.

I'm seriously sorry to hear that your considering this sale bro.....don't be too hasty, sit back and think it through.....there's always a way, sometimes it's just not in the forefront of your mind right now.

Hope you can keep it bro.....she's a work of art and YOU designed her.:;):

Good luck!

Dan

Turn the position down and stay in VA, keep the bike...Problem solved...OK that may not be the solution...Like the others have said unless you find a buyer that appreciates what you have done your gonna take a significant loss...The timing is bad also, for selling...If you can holdout until the beginning of the next riding season you could get more for the bike...I realize your situation...Good luck in your choice...
evil.gif

BB I hate you might have to sell your ride but keep me informed and lett me know what you are trying to get out of it.
cool.gif

Damn bro! Happy for you and sorry for you at the same time. Man, if I could afford it, I would pay the bike off for you just so you could keep it. Just one of those hard "life" decisions. Good luck!

Well guys I have decided to sell. I am asking $8500 out the door. For everything listed. Moderators is it possible to put a copy of this post in the classifieds section? Thanks

Back