Just an update on my ryde w/pics

AWESOME...no less!!!!
thumbs-up.gif

The viberyder, it's a very handy little item. on/off switch up front. Fits in under foam. Pretty straight forward. Kinda expensive for the original one from the web. BUT.... A ha BUT, get yourself two of those "EGGS" from the "BOOKSTORE" at $9.00 a piece. Wire them together. Turn em on "HIGH" and run a power switch from the front. It's about the same yet cheaper. It's funny. Start em out on the ride gun the throttle a little to get the giggles started then turn it on. A few min later the tight hugs and giggles start, then the ear wispers etc etc. A must have if you like to goto the local fishin hole and you catch a few riders!

JD

Someone's been very busy! Spending 1/2 of your time modding the Busa, and the other 1/2 working to pay for it all!

JD, your bike looks awesome...I still love the silver/blue combo...it's very striking...
cool.gif

Your bike looks great! But, I kind of expect this from you....... ICE you da man.

Dang ICE your bike is awesome man ... I hope I get to see it in person during BBW. I'll only be there for one day and I'll try to hook up with h.org group.

DJ

DJsBanner.jpg

ICE U DA MAN!!!!!! you have a few mods that I wanna do. The wait is driving me crazy. I can't get me bike until my Birthday in July (a promise I made)
redcomprs2.gif
Your Busa is looking good!!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Too sweet ice too sweet. However, you forgot the DVD player with sorround sound, the ice cream scooper, the cup holder, remote control (universal of course), drop screen, projector, laptop, laser printer, heavy bag, dumbells, sunglass holder, lotion dispenser and the extra seat for private valet.
laugh.gif

Nice bike my man!

that shite is tizight! nice man... very nice, iceman.

Awesome.... what a beauty...
Btw, as I read the long list of custom parts, in the back of my mind, I was waiting for a $4,000 price tag or something on that thing
wink.gif

Kinda like the Ebay ripoffs.
(I mean this in a good way... lots of mods and stuff
smile.gif
)
umm... right... anyways.... i'm hungry
rock.gif

BIGDAWG, I was on da floe laughin at chu. Funny thing is I thought of the cup holder but it just dont work out. HOWEVER, camelbak with the "Straw" works too. Just dont ride long Enuff for it. Awww that was funny.

Ref the time involved. IT spanned over a ride season give or take. I think the indiglows, digigear, and yellow box and painted inners were during last summers ride season. The frame polishing was during last winter after IT FRIGGIN FELL OVA due to kickstand folding up. DO THE MODDDDD!
mad.gif

Actually most of the mods done were due to just cause n effect. Polish frame due to fall over and nick in frame. Exhaust was dented and single aftermarket online was cheaper than a stock can.
Stator cover replaced due to same fall over. I hit a deer last season so that caused the inners to get painted and other minor work (mirrors). Had to buy bar ends from fall over. Indiglows worked out by trade. Front fender broke right after I bought a disk lock for myrtle last year. Backed it off the trailer and put the lock thru the fender. Rear hugger from trade. Screens to cheap to worry about. Tranny, cams, and engine work due to rydin da hell out of it and bending the shift forks cause I cant shift well according to Suzuki.

Now dont get me wrong, $$ was spent but other than the rims, the chroming etc came after the mods got started, most of the work was from something else forcing my hand. I swore I wasnt going to change it.

Thanks for the comps. Just took my time and did little by little here and there. Most of the ideas were taken from the members of the boards. I know the mod list looks impressive or LONG but if you look at most of the bikes on the site and list "EACH" mod/thing they have done it's probably equally as long or better. "TURBO" = everything on the list.

JD

Back