Finally finished all the mods on my 02 blk/blu

icemann or any one else for that matter have you had experience with this company?   Also are there any cheaper alternatives?  Hell anybody want to split the cost.  I think its two pair for the price.  Someone clarify. Any takers?
Check with ebay first for the titanium colored bulbs. I think I purchased mine for around $15 bucks shipped earlier this summer. Also check out the local pep boys. They usually carry the titanium colored bulbs also.

Hey Busabrother those mods look great, like the undertail and those seats and windshield looks awesome. How much did you pay for those seats.

Damn bike looks sharp!  The windscreen is screaming bling.  Too bad they dont make a double bubble yet.  Id pic one up in a heart beat.  That tobin rear passenger seat is tempting. Hmmmmm.  Nice work BusaB! Definetly need to hook up for a ride in the spring.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072154264 -->

Damn bike looks sharp! The windscreen is screaming bling. Too bad they dont make a double bubble yet. Id pic one up in a heart beat. That tobin rear passenger seat is tempting. Hmmmmm. Nice work BusaB! Definetly need to hook up for a ride in the spring. [/QUOTE]

We must!

where did you get the undertail from?? and how much?

VERY, very nice! Love those seats! And the tail is sharp too
mad.gif
tounge.gif

I might get the carbon looking turn signals

Back