Seeking a Glossy Black Hayabusa for Unique Role in LA Music Video Shoot – Owner's Expertise Needed on Set!

griffinmeyer

Registered
Hello Hayabusa Enthusiasts,

I'm reaching out to this passionate community as a filmmaker and an admirer of this legendary bike. Though I don't own one myself, I've always been captivated by its sleek design and powerful presence.

I'm currently directing a music video for an alternative/indie rock song in Los Angeles, and we're eagerly searching for a glossy black Hayabusa to feature prominently in our upcoming December shoot. Our creative concept involves a stationary Hayabusa with dynamic, pre-shot footage projected in the background, creating an immersive and visually striking scene.

We believe the Hayabusa's distinct personality and bold architecture are essential for our vision, making it the star of this production. We're looking for someone in the LA area who'd be willing to lend their glossy black Hayabusa (any model year) for a day on set (Dec 9th). Rest assured, the bike will be in safe hands – it won’t be driven during the shoot, and we have full insurance coverage.

We also would greatly appreciate if the owner could be on set to assist with minor positioning adjustments and operating the bike's lights and other features as needed. Your presence and expertise would be invaluable in ensuring everything looks just right.

As a token of our appreciation, the owner will be financially compensated and provided with stunning, high-quality footage of their bike, capturing its elegance and character. This is an exceptional opportunity to have your Hayabusa featured in a creative project and admired by a wide audience.

If you're interested or know someone who might be, please feel free to reach out either by commenting below or messaging me directly. We would greatly value your contribution and promise to treat your Hayabusa with the utmost respect and care it deserves. Please help us bring this artistic vision to life with the unparalleled beauty of a Hayabusa.

Thank you for considering this opportunity, and I look forward to potentially collaborating with one of you!

Griffin

@griffinmeyer welcome to the forum. From a filming perspective I wonder if the decal design is a consideration. For example, despite the above wrong opinions, the 2010/2011 bike in Pearl Nebular Black, with red decals would in fact be the most smokin' hot star you could hire. But if the deep red of the decals presents a problem with the set or the warm lighting or such, then you may have to settle for an inferior appearance like the suggested 2007 with gray decals, or even, spuh, some sort of gen 3.

1700139883586.png

@griffinmeyer welcome to the forum. From a filming perspective I wonder if the decal design is a consideration. For example, despite the above wrong opinions, the 2010/2011 bike in Pearl Nebular Black, with red decals would in fact be the most smokin' hot star you could hire. But if the deep red of the decals presents a problem with the set or the warm lighting or such, then you may have to settle for an inferior appearance like the suggested 2007 with gray decals, or even, spuh, some sort of gen 3.

View attachment 1672858
any black model will do, preferably glossy! no preference on decals as far as im concerned, they each have their own neat look

Back