Southcoast Busas M/C - DFW seeking members

Big Boi

Registered
This is going out to all Hayabusa riders ONLY in the Dallas - Ft. Worth area. If you really love the Hayabusa, Brotherhood, Family, and riding, contact me for more information. If chosen, you will become part of a rare motorcycle organization. Our club is the only motorcycle club authorized, and sponsored by Suzuki to use Hayabusa, Busa, or anything similar. Our National Chapter (Eastcoast Busas M/C) is Maryland, representing MD, VA, & DC. We also have a chapter in NY. Others are being established.

101_4166.jpg

Interesting... Why are all those motorcycle cops in the background....

That's AWESOME...where do I sign up ????......tired of riding with anything but Busa's.... :oldcool:

I know it is hot in TX...but you should really encourage full gear.

Good luck on your membership drive. Maybe some of your riders will like to meet up during some of our Hayabusa.Org meet and greets.

:beerchug:

If you are chosen? I already belong to a rare motorcycle organization who loves the busa, brotherhood, family and riding. It's called hayabusa.org. We get a few busas together too somrtimes.:laugh:

IMG_2961.jpg

OOH, I love it. That picture is should be framed. Love seeing those Busas, cause it's nothing better. I am new to Hayabusa.Org, so I'm enjoying the love I'm getting. Please let me know when there's another Busa get together.

If you are chosen? I already belong to a rare motorcycle organization who loves the busa, brotherhood, family and riding. It's called hayabusa.org. We get a few busas together too somrtimes.:laugh:

Very true, but if you were to go down tonight and go to the hospital. How many of those in the pic would come visit and comfort you tonight? When your in a club they will all be there to help you out.

If you are not positive, do not respond on this forum. There are positives and negatives and negatives about everything in life. If you went down today, would all your family members show up, no. So, keep that kind of talk to yourself. This is not that type of forum.

Very true, but if you were to go down tonight and go to the hospital. How many of those in the pic would come visit and comfort you tonight? When your in a club they will all be there to help you out.

Funny you should say that. Last Sept. I lowsided trying to avoid a deer that jumped out of the ditch in front of me. I contacted one of my org brothers, omslaw, to ask where the reset for the tip over switch was. Without asking him, he left his job, and was at my side within 30 min. Loaded my bike in his truck, took it home for me, then insisted that he was taking me to the hospital where he waited 2 hours while I was treated, then he took me home. The org. members took up a collection, and had donated enough cash and parts to put my busa back together within three days. Members drove to my place from as far away as St. Louis to work on my bike. Today it looks brand new. I'm not hatin on your club man, but the longer you hang out on the org, the sooner you will find out that this site is different than ALL the rest!:bowdown:

Back