NEEDED: trick Hayabusa for ad.

04HappyBus

Registered
No joke.

Minneapolis/St. Paul Hayabusa owners listen up.  I work for an ad agency and they are looking for a Hayabusa to feature in an upcoming print ad.  The ad would be run several times during the year in publications like Cycle World, Motorcyclist, Sport Rider, etc.  

They would like to use one that has custom paint and some aftermarket wheels (PM or other).  If you are interested, post a pic and some contact info on this thread and I'll get back to you.

By the way the product we are focusing on is a motorcycle alarm system.  We want a cool custom sport bike for the ad as some eye candy.

<!--EDIT|04HappyBus
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128289628 -->

Can I wear a natzi helmet and rebel flag t-shirt?
tounge.gif
Just kidding.

My busa will be done in a couple of days...all custom will send you some pictures to check out...what is your email...thanks Mick

So, can you state what company you represent and some more details? Maybe post something more than just asking for a custom bike to photo - makes me a little nervous when someone wants to photo a bike, get personal information, etc... Too many scams & bike thieves out there, and since fellow bikers are getting smarter with their security of their bikes, so to are the bike thieves with using new methods to locate and heist a bike from an unsuspecting owner.

Im not calling you a scammer, but a little more info on your part would make a person more comfortable in trusting you and your intentions. Would be kinda Ironic that a guy responds to a thread on the internet,offers his bike up for a custom photo shoot advertising an alarm system, and than to find out his custom bikes gets hoisted from a scammer trolling for unsuspecting victims.

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

How about some more details?

rock.gif

rock.gif

Forget the tattoos and NAZI lid. My bike is painted with the rebel flag motif and has special custom swaztika wheels.

do you have to be from that area to participate.What is in it for the owner?

Back