Tourist trophy for ps2

tounge.gif

I preordered mine Thursday. I knew about this game over a year ago I was just being lazy on getting the preorder done. Gran Turismo revolutionized racing games as far as cars went so I am hoping this will do the same for bike racing. The graphics look INTENSE! The only thing that really ticks me off is that this game finally comes out when I will be able to actually get out and ride my own bike in a few weeks rather than in the middle of this winter when I was going crazy missing riding.

Gran tourismo is the only reason i owned a PS 1 and the reason i used the hell out of my former roommates ps2, so yeah, i will be springing for a ps2 as soon as my next paycheck comes in, should be more than enough to cover the console and GT4 and tourist trophey, and rent..... yay for commission.

-WHEELMAN

I watched the TT video from their website and I gotta say... NOW I'm not impressed. I Love the Cockpit view - like real riding and that may be it's saving grace. But they way the bikes lean and the riders lean is wrong. I know they will fix it in the 4 new versions they come out with over the next 4 years, but right now it's lacking. Yes, I AM gonna buy it and enjoy it, but after playing MotoGP 2&3, TT looks a little goofy - it's like the rider tilts over WITH the bike instead of sliding off a little. And the lack of dark shadow makes the bikes detached from the pavement. I nice dark black shadow would help. Maybe the video was poor quality.

Anywho, gonna be fun to see, hear and feel all those other bikes: gsxr1000, zx10r, r1 etc etc

ps you can play GT1&2 on your PC, if you know what to do

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143386421 -->

I watched the TT video from their website and I gotta say...  NOW I'm not impressed.  I Love the Cockpit view - like real riding and that may be it's saving grace.  But they way the bikes lean and the riders lean is wrong.  I know they will fix it in the 4 new versions they come out with over the next 4 years, but right now it's lacking.  Yes, I AM gonna buy it and enjoy it, but after playing MotoGP 2&3, TT looks a little goofy - it's like the rider tilts over WITH the bike instead of sliding off a little.  And the lack of dark shadow makes the bikes detached from the pavement.  I nice dark black shadow would help.  Maybe the video was poor quality.

Anywho, gonna be fun to see, hear and feel all those other bikes:  gsxr1000, zx10r, r1 etc etc

ps you can play GT1&2 on your PC, if you know what to do
How can you piss all over something your not impressed with and still enjoy it
rock.gif
What the hell is wrong with you
rock.gif

rock.gif

Played the MotoGP4 demo after playing TT and was very disappointed. TT is 10 times better than GP4. JMO

This makes me want to buy a PS2. And check out the Hayabusa (click on bikes/ suzuki) too! Anybody ordered this yet?

http://www.us.playstation.com/Content/OGS/SCUS-97502/Site/
Got it ordered.  Played it on the PS trailer at the IMS. Awesome game.  Reviews say it has graphics comparable to XBOX 360
Same here, played the trial version and have one paid for and waiting. April 2cnd I think.

I think I may have to go reserve one for myself. Can't wait till it comes out. Looks bad @$$.

A couple of my buddys were invited to the pre-release party a Infineon Raceway (which is 20 min. from me) they said the game is Awesome.

Back