05 LE Hayabusa... when does it get here?

04HappyBus

Registered
Has anyone else heard that the 05 Limited Edition Hayabusa will not be in dealerships until May?  My friend ordered his last month and the shop told him today it would not arrive until May.  I've seen '05 Hayabusas around the shops already but is anyone else hearing the '05 LE is going to be this late arriving?  We are in Minneapolis, MN.  What's the word from other states?

<!--EDIT|04HappyBus
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106439824 -->

I work at a dealership in Asheville, NC. I have heard people already getting some but have not seen anyone post pics. Our sales manager hears that early May we should start seeing ours.

Those are just rumors.....I have yet to see anyone prove they have a 2005 SE in public/dealer possesion!
mad.gif

Lies....lies......lies......until someone posts pics it's just BS!
rock.gif

"Suzuki" says none have been shipped to the US and not to look for them until "MAY"!

Ditto to all the previuos posts late april or early may is what i'm being told as I wait chewing my nails off but at least i'll get the first one from the dealer here.Finally had a local dealer match the price I was getting in MD so now i'm just about 15 mins from my busa when they call me to come and get it.So, 15 there in the truck I figure about 3 1/2 mins back on the busa..lol. Snap a few pics post 'em up and ride, ride, ride.
Jay

Suzuki ALWAYS premiers their SE/LE bikes after the first of the year. They (SE/LE models) never come out with the 'regular' models for that particular year. It's one of the basic marketing ploys that adds attention to the bike. And when in all actuality, the ONLY difference is the homogenous color scheme. Actually, the only SE/LE models I've been impressed with is the '02 (all black), and now the '05 (gunmetal gray).
bowdown.gif
That gunmetal gray is definitely the "cat's a$$."
bowdown.gif
The burnt orange of '03 is OK, and I really fuggin' hate the '04 red because when you see it in person, it looks like fingernail polish...
wow.gif
Actually I think Suzuki ought to come out with an SE/LE that goes back to the original copper color scheme for the 'true' Busa enthusiast, but instead make it a solid copper and maybe add something a little different to the color scheme that will distinguish it from other SE/LE models. The term "nothin' like the original" has proven to be quite successful a vast majority of the time. Case in point: Remember when Coca Cola went to the new formula back in the 80's?? Didn't work too well, then later launched a campaign to revert back to the original. WHAT!!?? What's the matter? You all surprised I know some shiite?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
umnik.gif

bowdown.gif

Whoa BA, I is impressed..
smile.gif
Talking about the original thats what Suzuki should mabie have done for the 40th. Eh waddua think?
rock.gif

You're right, I think they dropped the ball on that one. And the dropped ball will eventually be a "turnover" if they don't modify the bike soon. The popularity will fade.

Hmmm... seems like the LE is going to be a late arrival. He had a red/black '05 on order initially and I have seen a few of those around. I guess if he really wants the LE model he'll just need to wait. Thanks for the quick replies all...

After seeing the sticker work on all the other 05's I can't imagine buying one unless planning on taking all those stickers off.I mean I plan on having my bike a long time there is no way over the years those stickers will keep the shine of paint IMHO.
Jay

Its really not going to be built. Its just a hoax by Suzuki
tounge.gif

Its kinda like wondering what the 06 is going to be.
blush.gif
When Suzuki decides to send them on the boat, thats when we'll see them.
biggrin.gif

i have a deposit on one on long island since dec 04 dealer tellin me end of feb will post pics if bad weather otherwise ill be riding also dealer on ebay in ohio said same date nice price 9550$ 72 hour shipping door to door ! sounds almost to good to be true? my dealer had blue red and grey 05 on the floor hard to walk past to say i wanted the le ! long as it isnt june !

Back