Tourist trophy for ps2

looked @the trailer-those graffix r sweet, cant believe they threw in a Yoshi X-1 Busa...saw the specs in Superbike (UK mag) and it walks all over turbo GSX-R 1000s. but i gotta add....y wud i play a game, when i can go in my garage n jump on my own 185hp beast or hit the gym, so i can throw my baby all over the road next time i get on? anwser-i don't. got a PS2 n Xbox collectn dust for months now. last time i played, i was wearing a neck brace n chompn percocets from dumpn my scoot last sept.

You gotta remember that the company developing this game is the same group that developed Grand Tourismo. So while the graphics may not be stellar, the "Feel" and control should be dead on and as riders should work for us better than any other.

Prolly be a pain in the a55 initially as well, just like the first GT.

Keep the faith, it'll be good.... I hope.

Pic....

<!--EDIT|Cuffee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143487381 -->

42.jpg

I watched the TT video from their website and I gotta say... NOW I'm not impressed. I Love the Cockpit view - like real riding and that may be it's saving grace. But they way the bikes lean and the riders lean is wrong.
How can you piss all over something your not impressed with and still enjoy it
rock.gif
What the hell is wrong with you
rock.gif
I will enjoy it from the cockpit view. But for a "real riding simulator", they screwed up the external motion of rider and bike, when compared to my real life experiences at the track, videos of racers, and similar games that did it right. I know it will get better and that doesn't detract from the actual riding of the bikes for me, just visually disappointing since everything else is done so well. You'll see I am correct in this. They'll fix it for the next version I bet. Games always improve

rock.gif

All I have to say is,

I hope like hell the new 07' Bus looks like the yoshimura bike on this game. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEEEEET

You know they are confident in the game being good cause they actually show real time shots, not just a bunch of replay graphics that are way better than the actual game play. Im buyin, but whats with the bike choices, 2 zephyr 1100s and a ZRX1200 for Kaw, I thought that was a little overkill. Plus, I would trade the 4 scooters in Zuks lineup for 1 SV1000 or 650.

By the looks of it, the only way they could screw it up is if they put some lame engine sounds in it.

<!--EDIT|alocker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143503974 -->

I've got the Japanese release. The graphics are impressive, but I'm a little frustrated with the control of the bikes. I suppose if I could read Kanji I might be able to "tune" the bike handling characteristics to better suit me. It was free so I'm not going to complain too much. I had to put it aside after about 15 minutes because I wrecked the Hayabusa so often I was about to get sick.
tounge.gif

Back