Seeking a Glossy Black Hayabusa for Unique Role in LA Music Video Shoot – Owner's Expertise Needed on Set!

Thank you, sir. Not Bumblebee yellow, but . . .
Mine used to look like this...

FB_IMG_1516795447865.jpg

and the other two '24's are '23 colors.
Would make you wonder, as they aren't making nearly the same amount of bikes as in years past, and now maybe using up fairing inventory, before anything 2025, be it preplanned or not.
I certainly makes one wonder...it seemed like Suzuki was always pumping out some sort of Limited Edition bike...

Canada only got 25 orange anniversary bikes...and they didn't all sell.....I've heard some Suzuki dealerships are having a real hard time selling Gen 3s as it is.

I certainly makes one wonder...it seemed like Suzuki was always pumping out some sort of Limited Edition bike...

Canada only got 25 orange anniversary bikes...and they didn't all sell.....I've heard some Suzuki dealerships are having a real hard time selling Gen 3s as it is.

They’re nearly 20 grand here. What‘s the asking price up there?

1701948888285.jpeg
find a ” #GlossyBlackHayabusa “ this Saturday *
happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Last edited:
Orange Gen 3 is $30k here… not many are sold at all. Small population in NZ will be the cause of low sales…
We only got 25 here in Canada and I would wager Suzuki will have a few left over at year's end.....Hayabusas don't sell here either.

I've seen the same bikes in the on-line market place for months....

We only got 25 here in Canada and I would wager Suzuki will have a few left over at year's end.....Hayabusas don't sell here either.

I've seen the same bikes in the on-line market place for months....
can you give me a link to your online motorcycles market please?
always keen to look at overseas markets and what's available . . thanks Bill.

here's our bike market, pitiful, I know.

Last edited:
can you give me a link to your online motorcycles market please?
always keen to look at overseas markets and what's available . . thanks Bill.

here's our bike market, pitiful, I know.
Here is the one I use...

We have a couple others but I don't frequent them...one is Auto Trader.ca and the other is Facebook marketplace....

Back