Southcoast Busas M/C - DFW seeking members

HI, Welcome! and you do not need to be granted membership here :) I think they accept anyone with a love for the sport..(Hayabusa or not)

I like the "open membership" thing myself.. the "get selected" thing and myself have never gotten along very well...

Like here, they just leave the door open :)

So Suzuki sponsors your club? interested in what they provide..

Sounds like our club. Almost all of us are military vets, who are registered with the local VFW. Most left the military and currently are police officers, FBI, secret service, and other law enforcement careers. So, we really feel strongly about sticking together. Thanks for the post.

It's always going to be easier when there's no pressure, or commitment. I enjoy corresponding here as well, but just like a relationship, a marriage commands more than dating. If you don't want that type of commitment, you have that right. Ride on brother, and be safe.

If you are not positive, do not respond on this forum. There are positives and negatives and negatives about everything in life. If you went down today, would all your family members show up, no. So, keep that kind of talk to yourself. This is not that type of forum.

Welcome to the forum Big Boi hope you can increase your ranks and get the local members from here and your entire area involved in your org. Because you can never have enough Busa's.:beerchug: I haven't had the pleasure of meet and greet with the people here on the org. but I am looking forward to it. Regardless of the colors,club, and location we all here have one thing in common..... Love for the greatest sport bike ever produced...hope you all can enjoy the forums great read, knowledge and people here.:cheerleader:

White Buffalo Bikefest 2008
I dont know if i am allowed to post this kind of stuff or not but i guess I will find out :rulez:
Bought my first 'busa 02-08, an 04 from a guy in arlington. Drove 4 hours from my new home in Snyder,Tx (used to stay in Arlington/GP. Anywho...I dont live in DFW anymore but would like to stay in touch w/ you guys maybe see if you guys would consider 'nother fellow rider. At the Rally here in snyder we get "those crazy texans" stunt team to do their show for the last 3 years. Maybe, you guys would consider coming down?? Busa's showing up in numbers..gotta luv it!!:bowdown: Anyway, let me know me and another buddy of mine roll busa's only 2 in town...all else is just another motorcycle.

Back