Seattle to Victoria BC

jump9.gif

I am a bit thick at times

hey, did you square away the hotel in seattle for the 21st?

Nice looking out Andy... Congrats on your boy Todd! I've also been on the ferry to Victoria. Good advice on making a reservation. We got stuck on the island over night cause we didn't make any. Speaking of that I still owe you a steak dinner. I'll be giving you a call....

BUG!  Thanks for the kind words brudda.  STILL........looking forward to dinner and a couple cold ones.  

Don't forget your helmet RUB.........

(hbr @ Jun. 20 2007,06:07) BUG!  Thanks for the kind words brudda.  STILL........looking forward to dinner and a couple cold ones.  

Don't forget your helmet RUB.........
Ya...my hockey helmet.
crazy.gif

Hey Todd,
sent ya an email via the site... give me a ring, lets figure out the seattle stuff for ya
cool.gif

Me again.........got screened by "Knife slinger Andy".............

anyone know typical time frame from downtown Seattle, across the border to the Tswasen ferry? Just trying to see which ferry time I should reserve. TIA

think its a couple of hours, but did ya ever figure out the stay in seattle?

Brian! Sorry bud, can't find ur email, looked all morning. My office is 800-808-5035.

(hbr @ Jul. 10 2007,10:53) Me again.........got screened by "Knife slinger Andy".............

anyone know typical time frame from downtown Seattle, across the border to the Tswasen ferry?   Just trying to see which ferry time I should reserve.  TIA
Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 32 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 141.18 miles

RSD.

bowdown.gif
Thanks Andy, u know I'm playin, and nuttin but love for Ol Rubb

Back