Seattle to Victoria BC

Video will be way cool....

He wants to know if got a bike you can get a decent lap on, while the mouse films? He says wear your gear.

jump9.gif

(hbr @ Jun. 09 2007,14:41) Video will be way cool....

He wants to know if got a bike you can get a decent lap on, while the mouse films?  He says wear your gear.

jump9.gif
I'll get somebody to do that...I won't...I could get hurt.

laugh.gif
RSD
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm gonna pin this,'cause its important.

I want HBR's son to have "home field advantage" the best that Rubb can deliver
wink.gif

HBR...age/size/weight of your son. More importantly...what bracket will he be running.

I will try to capture on video, local riders from his bracket practising.

Should be a good way to learn the track.

LL Cool J-

You're a genius. Chase will be racing 15 boys. He was World #3 and USA #1. The kids at the track will know a Canadian named Tory Nyhaug (super fast), him and my boy are in the same class.

Above and beyond Andy, you sure are good people, and it's truly appreciated.

Thanks Do3...........

It is nice to have this weekend off. Chicago next weekend......a bit of a break before heading up Rubb's way.

They have security fence up all over the place.As Rubb was trying to sneak in...he was busted by the man.
crazy.gif

Actually,just a couple of security types,no worries.

I may have to break in at dawn.
guns.gif

As soon as this thing is open to practices I'll get yer video HBR.

Took a couple pics today for ya...track looks cool,pretty challenging and fast with a concrete launch pad and some paved (ashphalt) corners.

Better pics and vid to follow in the comming days.

RSD.

.........I should have just charged the gate with my mini monster truck...
race.gif
you can see my truck in the background.
muscle.gif

1.JPG

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO- good lookin out Rubb. The Worlds are definately a big deal, also the first race for Olympic qualifying for China 2008. I've seen 20,000 people in the stands at these races.

Track looks good. Big and fast is always fun. Nice to see the asphault turns. Can't wait to see some video. Close up of some 15 year old types loading in and coming out of the gate would be great. You da man Andy

Jesus Murphy

Back