Rubb in seattle...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
OK, Washington State boys....I'm going to The Swedish Medical Centre.

The HouseMouse and I will be staying at the Mayflower Park Hotel.

We will dock in Seattle about 7:45 PM Sunday night. From there we will probably hit the hotel and perhaps a nearby pub for refreshments. Will meet anybody that wants to hook-up.

We will be open to dinner ideas for Monday night,say around 6PM or so. Hope that works for you folks.

Anybody that wants to exchange cell phone #'s hit me up by PM.

I'll still be at work 4+ hrs away...dammit.

Hope everything works out for ya man.

Rubb..all they are gonna tell ya man, is that you need a brain to fill up that hole in your head..LOL!!
tounge.gif

Good luck man!

Best of Irish luck to/ya cuzz.

Hope all goes well.

Now go give them some of RSD attitude.. That we all love.

Cool. board member Mgyver and his wife may join us too.

We'll try and shoot for the resturant Claim Jumpers on Monday night. I'll be calling folks about 4 or 5pm to see whats happening.

Rubb.

Claimjumper , Exit 181 off I-5 I can be there by 6:00. Of course I will be coming from work so I might be a little funky
tounge.gif
! See you then.

OK, I made reservations at Claimjumpers at 1830 for a party of 8, I'll be in touch with RSD before that.

I dunno, I kinda like my camera. Don't wanna abuse it too much.

If he's wearing his/her blue outfit with the mop....please don't take any pics
wow.gif

Dinner was great, Sorry Frisbee for making ya stand there and wait Bro... That was kinda messed up, I owe you a Drink.

Turbo John, Glad to see ya again Bro. Hope you get that 99 humming soon...

I dropped RSD and his Lovely Bride off at their hotel a little while ago and I am off to bed.

Would like to know what the hell happened to TrueWrecks, was his Idea to hit Claimjumper and then bails....

Yeah Bro, It was a good time, RSD is good people, and the women seemed to hit it off! Was fun.

Frisbee is a real good guy as well, and the surprise was Turbo-John outta the woodwork without warning, was real good to see him.

Even if he was drinking Moose Drool!!!!!! WTF?
tounge.gif

Night PacMan, I'm out...

Yeah Bro, It was a good time, RSD is good people, and the women seemed to hit it off!  Was fun.

Frisbee is a real good guy as well, and the surprise was Turbo-John outta the woodwork without warning, was real good to see him.

Even if he was drinking Moose Drool!!!!!!  WTF?  
tounge.gif

Night PacMan, I'm out...
heheh....sounds like it was nuttin but good times, then.
thumbs-up.gif
It's cool to hear of meetings like this one.

Someday....sooommme day...I wish I could meet more of you bastids.
wink.gif

Nighty night, bro...

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142928083 -->

Back