Sacramento - Nor Cal

I have a automatic Mr.Coffee pot I'm setting now to wake up to
wait a minute i thought you switched to Sanka
poke.gif
coffee.gif
crazy.gif

You guys have a good time, CU next time, stay focused, be safe and watch for little critters! Doyle

I would totally be in but my Busa is still in the shop getting repaired after my fall. Not real happy with Roseville cycle right now as it has been almost 2 weeks. I don't suppose I could keep up on the wife's 250?
firedevil.gif
why not we take it easy until we get to our fun roads in the hills if and when someone falls behind thats cool we all ride our own ride and always wait for the rest of the group at the end of that particular road
I appreciate it Ozz, but the first time I ride with you guys is going to be on the Busa. There is no way I am going to let anyone see me on this Ninja;)

lol1.gif

beerchug.gif
Mee too, but am headed out the door to the Bay Area for the Cyle world new bike & product show ... see u girls later. Have fun

Thanks guys for another awesome ride
tounge.gif
Today just seemed to go by way to quick.
laugh.gif
OK tires are all scrubbed in, now I'm ready to go for a ride
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes great ride. I think the part i remember the most was flyin by all the Harley bikers
deadhorse.gif
they looked like they where standing still. Looking forward to the next ride, Hope I can make it.
Where the pics?

I'd be in for it next time (other commits today). As long as ya'll will wait up for me
smile.gif
My wife says I drive like a grandma.

Back