Sacramento - Nor Cal

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Anyone up for a ride this weekend?  Forecast looks promising - partly cloudy & 70 degrees, shoot today's forecast was "mostly cloudy" and I didn't see one cloud in the sky all day, I think this will be the last weekend before temps start really droping.  I didn't feel up to last weekend's ride but got to get out and scrub in these new tires and make sure my mechanical maintenance skills are up to par, also anxious to see how these Dunlops feel on the bike.  I'm good for Saturday or Sunday, Who's in & where ya wanna go?

I'm going to be in Sacramento for a few days in mid-December; anyone want to get together for some good ol' fashioned socializin'?

PM Scar

count me in Gene
thumb_up.gif
north/south road saturday?

Hey Rob how did I know I could count on you? What is this North/South Road? One that I've been on and just wasn't listening or paying attention...again?
dunno.gif
You know me, just enjoying the scenery.
tounge.gif
Where ya wanna meet & what time?

Hey Rob how did I know I could count on you?  What is this North/South Road?  One that I've been on and just wasn't listening or paying attention...again?  
dunno.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
its off of Mormon Immigrant gap trail out of sly park very little traveled but a very nice ride through the woods hey your supposed to enjoy the scenery
ThumbsUp.gif

cheveron at latrobe rd at 9:00 ok? we can take the back way up to sly park and hit a good breakfast place in Plymouth which is about 15 miles from the cheveron
muscle.gif

Hey Rob how did I know I could count on you?  What is this North/South Road?  One that I've been on and just wasn't listening or paying attention...again?  
dunno.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
its off of Mormon Immigrant gap trail out of sly park    very little traveled but a very nice ride through the woods    hey your supposed to enjoy the scenery
ThumbsUp.gif

cheveron at latrobe rd at 9:00 ok?    we can take the back way up to sly park and hit a good breakfast place in Plymouth which is about 15 miles from the cheveron
muscle.gif
Cool, don't think I've been on that one yet, I like hittin new roads each time.  The breakfast stop sounds good too, I'll see you at 9:00 Saturday morning at the Chevron station, hopefully others will join in as well.

dunno.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
its off of Mormon Immigrant gap trail out of sly park    very little traveled but a very nice ride through the woods    hey your supposed to enjoy the scenery
ThumbsUp.gif

cheveron at latrobe rd at 9:00 ok?    we can take the back way up to sly park and hit a good breakfast place in Plymouth which is about 15 miles from the cheveron
muscle.gif
Cool, don't think I've been on that one yet, I like hittin new roads each time.  The breakfast stop sounds good too, I'll see you at 9:00 Saturday morning at the Chevron station, hopefully others will join in as well.
thumb_up.gif
never takein' you guys on this one yet after we eat we head thru the wine country of Plymouth and up to Sly
bluegrab.gif
your gonna love this ride
race.gif

see ya tomorrow
woot.gif

whats up fellas? oh man i am going to try to make this one. i am going to a funeral today but its all the way in gilroy and i have to first pick up my aunt in the bay which is the oppostite way so ill be doing like 400 500 miles today. but if we come back for sure tonight im in. oh yeah i finally tacked my bike the other day. there is this awsome road out in the country its just straight and smooth for like 4 and a half miles. good times.
beerchug.gif

whats up fellas? oh man i am going to try to make this one. i am going to a funeral today but its all the way in gilroy and i have to first pick up my aunt in the bay which is the oppostite way so ill be doing like 400 500 miles today. but if we come back for sure tonight im in. oh yeah i finally tacked my bike the other day. there is this awsome road out in the country its just straight and smooth for like 4 and a half miles. good times.
beerchug.gif
hope ya can go Russell
super.gif

El Dorado Hills hwy50 east out of Sac take El Dorado Hills/Latrobe Rd. exit, go right when you come off the freeway thats Latrobe Rd, make left at first light and your there theres a McDonalds next to it
thumb_up.gif

I would totally be in but my Busa is still in the shop getting repaired after my fall. Not real happy with Roseville cycle right now as it has been almost 2 weeks. I don't suppose I could keep up on the wife's 250?
firedevil.gif

I would totally be in but my Busa is still in the shop getting repaired after my fall.  Not real happy with Roseville cycle right now as it has been almost 2 weeks.  I don't suppose I could keep up on the wife's 250?  
firedevil.gif
why not we take it easy until we get to our fun roads in the hills if and when someone falls behind thats cool we all ride our own ride and always wait for the rest of the group at the end of that particular road

I have a automatic Mr.Coffee pot I'm setting now to wake up to, I'm gonna need it
coffee.gif
. Hope it doesn't rain.

Back