S1000RR break in complete

Pardini...you need a cookie my friend.:beerchug:

I was just answering Dan's question to me so it was just my opinion and with that and 5 bucks you can get a cup of coffee at Starbucks...

Sweet Dan! Where's the pics? I think it is a bit of an upgrade from the scooter... :whistle:

Would like to see it at the bash! :thumbsup:

Thank you, sir! I'm still trying to work out bike logistics but if HRH wants to ride the R6 (instead of the scooter) this year, it get priority over the BMW.

193194d1277932830-hrhdi-has-claimed-my-r6-her-own-bmw.jpg

Pardini...you need a cookie my friend.:beerchug:

I was just answering Dan's question to me so it was just my opinion and with that and 5 bucks you can get a cup of coffee at Starbucks...

I respect your opinion about the busa, and frankly agree with you. The busa to me will always be the baddest bike.

I didn't buy the BMW to be a busa killer. In fact, I don't think anyone has mentioned that but you. I bought it to be a track bike, run the few twisty roads I can find here and share feedback on it with my org friends.

At the end of the day, we all are here because we love the busa but that doesn't mean we can't apprecaite the merits of other bikes. :beerchug:

Love that bike man. Was trying not to trade the '08 in for it, but its getting more tempting by the week. :thumbsup:

We really don't talk (focus) about ZX14's and other similar performance bikes here as we are a busa site. Quality performance bikes exist out there and they have their own sites. The S1000RR has its place and while a number of members may have them...they just don't fit in on a Suzuki site dedicated to the Hayabusa.

I love the bike and would love to own one...but...that is another site, story and posting.

Can I talk about my "non" busa bike? What brought this group of great friends together was the busa. The fact that we ride other bikes and only talk to some of those people here kind of requires that we talk about them. Here is my post and not one person said anything to me.https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/118269-new-toy.html

Dan, I will have to say that seeing that bike in the turns with you has been an absolute blast. It fits you, runs great (and the rev limit is still in effect :laugh:), and is nimble as all get out. That bike is flippin awesome. Again, CONGRATULATIONS Dan.:beerchug:

He's been very dedicated getting the 600 miles on it before a potential track day on the 17th. I know it's been a difficult, odious task, but he did it.

It really sucks for him to have the 2 sexiest bikes in the garage.

Love the new BMW, can't wait to ride it... :thumbsup:

The not hating is coming from here: The S1000RR is a bike/class/performance totally separate from the busa. From the day it came out people were calling it a busa killer...frankly the busa will always be the first in its class for performance that broke 200 mph stock.

We really don't talk (focus) about ZX14's and other similar performance bikes here as we are a busa site. Quality performance bikes exist out there and they have their own sites. The S1000RR has its place and while a number of members may have them...they just don't fit in on a Suzuki site dedicated to the Hayabusa.

I love the bike and would love to own one...but...that is another site, story and posting.

I hope your bike brings you years of enjoyment and quality miles of riding!:beerchug:

When did that happen...? You might want to check your facts... ???

Jeeez, I dont owna Busa, so I guess to some, I am not welcome also?

Well I am still here so to all who have a problem with me, I offer a nice big steaming cup of shut the F**K up

Last edited:
Jeeez, I dont owna Busa, so I guess to some, I am not welcome also?

Well I am still here so to all who have a problem with me, I offer a nice big steaming cup of shut the F**K up

I have not posted on this thread nor have any intention, but I do know your your lil cup wont fly around here...and yes you are welcome here.....but your steaming cup isnt.....:thumbsup: You wont be here any longer if a mod doesnt like your cup either...chill out....

BMW is a great bike, Good on ya dan...sucks there is a restrictor on break in period, odd...but hey whatever works....would help me as Id rip that baby out of the box!!!!!! Enjoy it!

Last edited:
Love the new BMW, can't wait to ride it... :thumbsup:

When did that happen...? You might want to check your facts... ???

Thanks brother! I'm eager to see what it's like between 9k and 14k.

I have not posted on this thread nor have any intention, but I do know your your lil cup wont fly around here...and yes you are welcome here.....but your steaming cup isnt.....:thumbsup: You wont be here any longer if a mod doesnt like your cup either...chill out....

BMW is a great bike, Good on ya dan...sucks there is a restrictor on break in period, odd...but hey whatever works....would help me as Id rip that baby out of the box!!!!!! Enjoy it!

Thanks! I'm lucky that I have an indulgent wife.

Back