S-DMS (Suzuki Drive Mode Selector)

shift on the fly,
just hold down a button for 5 secs while riding to bring it up on the dash then change to hearts content.

Don't really see point in it really, if you to stupid to not being able to control it in A mode you shouldn't own it

Hey bro, please don't make your responses personal, not necessary to call anyone stupid. All of us in this forum share info to help each other out. Some people know more than others so sharing information is helpful. Let's keep it friendly so we all can enjoy this forum.......det45 :thumbsup:

Since you called me out, lets debate that point. If a new member such as this joins and asks a question related to the function of his bike, and is called stupid as this post implies, what makes you think this new member will be inclined to respond or come back to the site? His right to voice his opinion stops when personal attacks are included in said opinion. This is an open and public forum, but it is a privelage to be here, not a right.

Good point...I admit I missed the "too stupid" part...that WAS unwarranted as he was simply asking a question.

It is useful, when I let my boys ride the Busa, I set it in C mode, but me thinks they figured that out real fast cause they always come back with A mode displayed.

A mode is straight fire! Sometime I like to turn it on when i've got the throttle open and if I do it just right, as soon as the A kicks in it throws me back. It's like having a little NOS button. I only switch to c when the conditions are kind of bad (rain) or sometimes when I decide to take her into some deep turns. Anything could happen and I think not having that abrut rpm change could come in handy. I've had mine for a year this month. Still can't find a use for B.???
I've heard there is another bike out there that makes you hold in the clutch in order to shift modes. Someone was telling me about it the other day and I can't remember what bike it is.

Back