s-dms question

mcneece

Registered
both the search function and google haven't provided much help. i have a buddy who just picked up an 08 with a little over 100 miles on it. the dealer was not the suzuki dealer and didn't seem to know anything about the bike.

when he turns on the bike, A, B and C are displayed for a few seconds, then all go away. pressing the mode selector does nothing.

is there a break in period before you can get it out of C mode? is there a reason no mode is displayed at all?

defalt when ever you start the bike it's in A mode... hold the button for three seconds to get the "modes" working... then just push the buttons... usually the mode isn't displayed unless you enter the "modes"...

and :welcome:

Last edited:
defalt when ever you start the bike it's in A mode... hold the button for three seconds to get the "modes" working... then just push the buttons... usually the mode isn't displayed unless you enter the "modes"...

and :welcome:

Exactly correct! IMO--I use the default "A" about 99% of the time. Only use the "C" mode if I'm caught out in slippery rain or wet roads. I've never used the "B".

Oh ....."A" mode is wide open "C" mode (AKA the Chicken button) is the least HP's

So far I have never used anything but A mode. It might make my tires last longer if I learned to use C mode quite a bit.......Naw - to hell with that! :laugh:

I use the c-mode on open road. I would assume it will extend your gas mileage since it severely cuts the power. It also makes it much less touchy in tight turns.

i run on track yesterday (i'll post pictures :thumbsup:)

i use mode B :cheerleader: why ? because it's short track...

Busa2.jpg

thanks guys. now if only his bike rode like crap i wouldnt be thinking about selling my aprilia mille for one. damn you suzuki!!

Back