Ryde or Die Chick

Hey all you guys with the cool wives: Where do find these women??  In the past couple of years I've only dated one girl that would get on the bike with me.  She tolerated a 30min. trip to dinner and back.  Said she enjoyed the ride but it wasn't something she'd want to do all that often.  Hey, any of your wives have single sisters??  
biggrin.gif

Here's my list:
1. SINGLE
2. Likes to snowboard
3. LOVES to ride motorcycles
4. Preferably, has aspirations of owning her own bike someday
5. Between the ages of 21 and 30
6. If she looks like Julia Roberts then she only needs to meet requirement #1.
7.  If she looks like Rosie O'donnel (sp?) then she needs to meet requirements #1-5.  
wink.gif

C'mon guys,
1zhelp.gif
a brother out!!

Better yet, VaBusa, do you have a sister?

A couple of weeks ago, we went on a weekend trip up to WA. It was over 300 miles each way and in 100 degree weather...no complaints. In fact, on the way back she fell asleep. I was crusin at about 90mph, in pitch black when I got a loud knock on the head from her helmet hitting mine.

If you ride with passengers, I strongly suggest the Corbin seat with backrest. The passengers can relax and rerely even hold on. They don't lean on you for 300 miles. But falling asleep may be too relaxed.

bsrigley -

I DO have a sister, but she just got happily married in May...not sure if she's a biker-kind-of gal either...damn, and she used to live in C-Ville too! That's just a shame, isn't it?!

I need more single female friends to help you poor guys out, don't I?! Hey, I'm having a hard enough time finding gals that ride!

tounge.gif

Greg -
I can't believe she fell asleep on the back of a Busa! See, that's just not me...I can't be a passenger! Gotta be in control...

biggrin.gif

Hey VaBusa,
It's a shame about your sis', ummm, I mean I'm happy for her.     
biggrin.gif
   You find the single gals on bikes and I'm on my way to visit you...  1/2 kidding.  BTW, have you sold your Harley yet?  When are you planning to get your busa?
Ben

About two weeks 'til that Busa is mine...Harley is still at home. It's rained so damn much here, I haven't set it out for sale enough to even get a call...

Right now it needs a new inspection sticker and is due for service, so I'm going to get that done this week then hope for some nicer weather...honestly, I'm going to miss it, so I think I'm a bit apprehensive to set it out with the "for sale" sign...
sad.gif
Can't I just have each?!

I'll keep an eye out for the single biker girls! What if she's a Harley rider?!
laugh.gif

Hawaiibusa I started out by jumping on the bike and asking her if you wanted to ride with me out to dinner/ and i bought a backrest off ebay. used the backrest for about a month/2 or 3 rides and then sold it on ebay.. After a couple of rides she was loving it .... heck she sat on a 250 the other day and thought about getting one in the future... At 5'1 115lbs needless to say the busa is to big for her even dropped. And by the way she's 6 years younger than my EX
biggrin.gif
..... Maybe to the key to a marrying a good woman is doing a practice run the first time through and then getting it right the second time j/k

I think a woman on a bike is
hot.gif
 and I don't care if it's a Harley, a Busa, or a dirt bike.  Besides, the Harley thing would probably be just a phase.  Any man or woman that's into bikes and sees or reads about what the busa can do has gotta be impressed.  It would just be a matter of time before we won her over to our side!  
laugh.gif

Meanwhile I'll clear my calender for when you find her,
Ben

My wife went to the Suzuki dealer with a friend of mine without my knowledge, and negociated the Busa for me as a wedding gift. Too bad she finds every bike unconfortable and is afraid of speeding. I am trying to convince her to learn how to ride, but money is an issue right now.

Greg -
I can't believe she fell asleep on the back of a Busa!  See, that's just not me...I can't be a passenger!  Gotta be in control...

biggrin.gif
She really likes riding, and the Corbin seat and backrest are apparently super comfortable. Plus she is just a trooper...trying to get me to jump out of a plane and go white water rafting.

Also, she knows that I do not ride like an idiot, so she relaxes.

I'm with you guys,, my wife loves the busa bout as much as I do. We go on long rides often. We are planning to go on a 500 miler next Wed. She is so ready. Matter of fact she has full leathers,, I dont even have that just yet... We've thought about gettin her own bike but we both like ridin together so well that it would be pointless. I love it!!!!
biggrin.gif

Count me as a fortunate one. When she finally relented to a bike, she asked what kind. When I told her I want a sportbike, all she said was good. She loves to ride on the back and is always asking when we can go out on it again. My 14 year old daughter really loves riding on it. She is getting really good on the back and is probably easier than my wife. She likes to lean it and go fast as much as I do. My 9 year old always wants to ride, but I only take her around in the neighborhood because she is still a little too small for the road.

Yep sometimes God just gives you a better mate than you ever dreamed possible
Amen to that bro!

As I said in another thread. I tossed my SV650 At about 70mph. Called my wife said she neeed to come pick me up. Told her why. She asked if I was ok and was I buying a busa this weekend or next!!!
thumbs-up.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

She also said that the corbin seat with back rest was worth twice what they ask for it. Course then I told her that I only paid half that price. (Pays to work for a dealer.)

My financee didn't care for the back of the Busa at all. So, she got her own bike and rides regularly. It's not a Busa, but I'm not complaining.
biggrin.gif

It's good that your significant other enjoy's your passions. My wife bought me the 40th Busa for my Birthday. We both have cruiser style bikes and we ride together often. Now she wants a sportbike!!
40__s.gif

She's a good rider, but I am really nervous about her having a sportbike. She's 5'4" and the only bike she can flatfoot is the Katana 750, which she did like until she saw the Honda Interceptor she fell in love with. She can touch both feet on the ground, but can't flatfoot it.

I'm also a pilot, and she also loves to fly with me. A woman who will put up with that expensive hobby is definitely a keeper.
biggrin.gif

Hey thinker the last ride I took with my honey was 175mis she told me she was nodding on the way home.Its not unheard of and I dont have a corbin or backrest.

VA....I went from a Harley Sportster to the busa and believe me.......you won't miss it a bit.......

techbum -
I don't think I'll regret it a bit, but I am having a hard time saying goodbye to my little Sportster! Glad to hear that so many went from a Harley to the Busa...
smile.gif

trying to get me to jump out of a plane and go white water rafting.
Hey Greg, where's your wife from?
rock.gif
I'm wondering if there's any relationship between her and my wife..... We are headed to The Deals Gap area for our anniversary next week to go WHITE WATER RAFTING
ices_rofl.gif
, but the bike will be on the trailer just in case i need to run the gap ...I mean to the store or something
ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

trying to get me to jump out of a plane and go white water rafting.
Hey Greg, where's your wife from?
rock.gif
I'm wondering if there's any relationship between her and my wife..... We are headed to The Deals Gap area for our anniversary next week to go WHITE WATER RAFTING  
ices_rofl.gif
, but the bike will be on the trailer just in case i need to run the gap ...I mean to the store or something  
ices_rofl.gif
She is from Oregon, but I am not married...just dating a bit right now. its not too serious.

ices_rofl.gif

Back