Looking for Poconos P.A. Vacation Recommendations

buda315

Registered
My wife and I have decided to go to the Poconos in Pennsylvania the second week of October. Anybody have some first hand experience and recommendations for a good motorcycle getaway? We would enjoy scenic views, water is always nice, some hiking, possibly an indoor water park, but not a necessity. Something adult friendly and romantic. We would not be interested in playing golf, although I know they have some great courses. Looking to do two overnights, couples massage, other pampering... that kind of thing.

Suggestions??

-Brian

I live in hazleton pa, I really only got to the pocono's twice. I don't know about any riding up their but I'm sure you will be able to find something. I'm not to far away so If ya wanna get together and explore the area, let me know and i'll take a little trip up. You lead though so if we get lost, it's your fault. lol..

havent made it to the pocono's yet...nor researched any there...its good roads and scenery for sure.

Andy, PM me your phone # and I'll give you a call when we are down your way.

Dragula, thanks. I would appreciate any info. that you can get from your friend who lives there.

I went about 15 years ago with about a dozen bikers. It was fun and scenic, as Chrisjp pointed out. That was more of a party thing, and it was a long time ago. I'm not quite sure what would make a nice trip for the wife?

Back