Russia and Ukraine

You don't think Putin's strategy is perfect?
Putin's threatened the west UN NATO to stay out of it. and the west are shitting themselves to counter with any kind of show of force, show me ONE leader who's standing up to Putin offering a real tangible threat?
And the reality is Putin said "try and stop me with force" I WILL UNLEASH ONTO YOU LIKE YOU WOULD NEVER IMAGINE
that means China and Russia combined in a cyber assault that will stop the US and Europe in its tracks JUST FOR STARTERS
France said we have nukes also lol.

Putin's threatened the west UN NATO to stay out of it. and the west are shitting themselves to counter with any kind of show of force, show me ONE leader who's standing up to Putin offering a real tangible threat?
And the reality is Putin said "try and stop me with force" I WILL UNLEASH ONTO YOU LIKE YOU WOULD NEVER IMAGINE
that means China and Russia combined in a cyber assault that will stop the US and Europe in its tracks JUST FOR STARTERS
No, I don't think his strategy is perfect in any way, shape or form....nor am I enamored with him.

The world's leaders are standing up to him, sanctions are the way...positioning NATO troops and equipment in neighboring countries to prevent his encroachment is another way.

Only a complete psychopath would ever make a statement such as the one Putin made...

NATO isn't one voice, it is many and that is how it should be...no one leader has the requirement to stand up to him. President Erdogan, of Turkey condemned Putin's actions and he is an equal trading partner.

The west have their own counter-cyber teams who will be engaging any attack.

I sense you are a Russian national?

No, I don't think his strategy is perfect in any way, shape or form....nor am I enamored with him.

The world's leaders are standing up to him, sanctions are the way...positioning NATO troops and equipment in neighboring countries to prevent his encroachment is another way.

Only a complete psychopath would ever make a statement such as the one Putin made...

NATO isn't one voice, it is many and that is how it should be...no one leader has the requirement to stand up to him. President Erdogan, of Turkey condemned Putin's actions and he is an equal trading partner.

LOL, he is a Kiwi.
Sanctions are just political marketing, they will have little effect. After this is over, like Crimea people will slowly forget.

Nope just admitting that this is the eb and flow of world dominance. China has given the green Light to Putin for the first time to make a aggressive move to the West the sooner you realize that you might wake up to reality that this is not about the Ukraine

What you are suggesting would lead to a global conflict which would lead to the use of nuclear devices..as soon as a nuclear capable country gets backed into a corner and is on the verge of defeat, the button would be pushed.

Putin has been drooling to get into Ukraine for many years and any and all excuses would do.

Much like the US going into Iraq the first time claiming WMD were present...yet there were none found.
#1. Putin has been wanting the USSR restored to its former glory... nothing new with that point... kind of sad to consider how it all ended for the USSR by 1991. But, if Putin is successful it will be different this time, right?

#2. It was a lie... no weapons were there to begin with and Powell knew it... Don't tell me we sold the suspected / delivered weapons to Iraq previously. Another lie to cover the first lie.

Over the years Osama attacked America in several ways... After 9-11 when the American people were a bit jittery Bush and company planned to not let any good crisis go to waste. God D it! Now are going to start a war and start spending some money with our friends at the MIC. The tax payers can pick up the tab... Remember... Wars make tons of money for the MIC suppliers.
The war in Iraq never made any sense. It did kill a lot of innocent Iraq people and ruined many American lives just like 9-11 did.

Was it failed business dealings that started that 03 invasion? Saddam had been beaten back out of Kuwait over 10 years earlier. So, what was the real reason for the invasion in 03?

About the global conflict with nuclear weapons... To bad we don't live in the Southern Hemisphere where the fallout will not likely be a radiation poison issue..

Lol. Oh we we are So scared.
Stop us in our tracks? my arse.
Putin is like a petulant child. NATO would hand his arse to him conventionally. A second rate power with an economy the size of New York.
And the Reds are not the only ones with cyber attack capabilities.
Plus as Donald said.. we have a weapon that no one knows about.
And that's Excluding the Big Black Triangle..
Better Dead than Red.

Nope just admitting that this is the eb and flow of world dominance. China has given the green Light to Putin for the first time to make a aggressive move to the West the sooner you realize that you might wake up to reality that this is not about the Ukraine
This is about the Ukraine...Russia annexed Crimea, they had insurgent forces in the two eastern areas who were actively supported by Russia. Russia inserted a puppet government into Ukraine and it was ousted and that pissed off Putin and put the wheels in motion for him to invade it.

If you've read anything, you will note China didn't give a green light, they gave no indication whatsoever.

If anything, this bold move of Russia might give China the green light to invade Taiwan.

Tyrants of the world will do what they have always done.

1645830251870.png

Lol. Oh we we are So scared.
Stop us in our tracks? my arse.
Putin is like a petulant child. NATO would hand his arse to him conventionally. A second rate power with an economy the size of New York.
And the Reds are not the only ones with cyber attack capabilities.
Plus as Donald said.. we have a weapon that no one knows about.
And that's Excluding the Big Black Triangle..
Better Dead than Red.
NATO is divided and corrupt they are just a shadow of their former self there is just a lot of finger wagging at Putin I figure china will pick up the lost trade from Europe

NATO is divided and corrupt they are just a shadow of their former self there is just a lot of finger wagging at Putin I figure china will pick up the lost trade from Europe
NATO is neither divided nor corrupt and it is a large force to be reckoned with. 3.5 million troops is nothing to sneeze at.

Finger wagging is about all they can do, NATO can't impose itself on a non-member such as Ukraine.

For NATO to go against Russia in a military action, that would be deemed a declaration of war....now that China and other countries have declared their alliance with Russia, a global war would follow.

A nuclear resolution would come out of a global war....

This is quite a bit more complicated than you are thinking.

...and China has their own problems, they need resources, they aren't in the position to pick up lost trade.

Last edited:
NATO is neither divided nor corrupt and it is a large force to be reckoned with. 3.5 million troops is nothing to sneeze at.

Finger wagging is about all they can do, NATO can't impose itself on a non-member such as Ukraine.

For NATO to go against Russia in a military action, that would be deemed a declaration of war....now that China and other countries have declared their alliance with Russia, a global war would follow.

A nuclear resolution would come out of a global war....

This is quite a bit more complicated than you are thinking.

...and China has their own problems, they need resources, they aren't in the position to pick up lost trade.
Nato's countries problem is they are all financially struggling GDP to debt is from 70%to 130%
The usa is a divided bankrupt political system most eruo contries have corruption. If it wasn't for Germany holding up the European countries during the last financial crisis the EU and Euro (dollar) would have failed, Germany does not control the power of Europe now it seems I may be wrong but time will tell

Nato's countries problem is they are all financially struggling GDP to debt is from 70%to 130%
The usa is a divided bankrupt political system most eruo contries have corruption. If it wasn't for Germany holding up the European countries during the last financial crisis the EU and Euro (dollar) would have failed, Germany does not control the power of Europe now it seems I may be wrong but time will tell
Yep, NATO members need to start meeting their 2% GDP for certain....only a few members meet or exceed that figure.

That being said, NATO is a solid group that are available to rally for instances such as this.

To stereotype the fact "most" European countries are corrupt is a fallacy.

There are several European countries which have a lower debt ratio than Germany. The US, UK, France and Germany all have the highest external debt...not sure where you get your data that Germany held up Europe during the last EU financial crisis and it still owes Poland $800 billion in reparations from WW2.

In contrast Russia had the lowest external debt.

Yep, NATO members need to start meeting their 2% GDP for certain....only a few members meet or exceed that figure.

That being said, NATO is a solid group that are available to rally for instances such as this.

There are several European countries which have a lower debt ratio than Germany. The US, UK, France and Germany all have the highest external debt...not sure where you get your data that Germany held up Europe during the last EU financial crisis and it still owes Poland $800 billion in reparations from WW2.

No in Europe government officials can hold office even if known to be conviticed of corruption or have far right veiws this is becoming all increasingly normality to chalange the new far right becomes hostile like with the trump era dmocracry is becoming increasingly on thin ground and this is fuel for communists they particularly hate far right neo Nazi parties

I will qualify by saying it's been a few years but even with those that I worked with that are still there, the problem we have is that a lot of the members are not very dedicated to doing much in the way of defending much. There are a lot of poor countries whose main contribution is to provide real estate. They don't actually want to pick up a weapon. If they do it's to support thier own home interest.

Latvia, Estonia, etc are not trained not care to be used as fighting forces. However they get to add head count to the "number". So if the 3M "troops" at hand, realistically, fighting forces would be closer to 700,000.

I'd like to see Germany stepping up and taking the lead. They are one of the Europe's mainstay countries with a lot to lose in this.

Well trained, well organized, well equipped, and can afford to spread themselves around some.

The sign of desperation...
Molotov cocktails on action, reining down from tower blocks onto armoured vehicles, is it in Ukraine who knows it could be Syria... Just shows you what can be achieved

guidance also been given to throw bags of paint and blankets over the periscopes to render the tank blind, force to open the hatch

Last edited:
Back