Are they lying now, or before when they said it?

Yes... been in Detroit, Chicago and other stinky places. Try the Calumet Truck stop in south Chicago sometime. I did a brief one year stint of OTR truck driving in 79 an 80 and saw a few things go down. Example, getting robbed at gun point by two black kids in Elizabeth New Jersey. This happened when I got out to open my doors so I could back up to the dock late one night. They robbed me 1st, then told me to get inside the back of the trailer. I turned as if I was going to get in and then spun as fast as I could and punched the kid in the face holding the gun.... dumb move but I got away with it... a split second later the other kid hit me hard in the temple and with the momentum ( seeing stars ) I ran towards the building where the night shift had a lunch room and I called the cops. That was a mistake... the cop kept me up half the night looking at mug shots and peeking in motel rooms and bars at people he thought might be where the perps were hiding. My eyes blinked unnaturally often and daily for about a month from that punch to the temple. I am glad I didn't get shot in the back as I ran away from those thief's.
Sorry that happened but if it had been two white kids, undoubtably you would have said that two kids robbed you. The details here don't change the story, they change the intent of telling it.

Sorry that happened but if it had been two white kids, undoubtably you would have said that two kids robbed you. The details here don't change the story, they change the intent of telling it.
Hardly... when somebody points a gun at you... you don't care what ethnicity they are... the younger they are the more likely they are to not give a crap if you live or die depending on what they might be under the influence of. I simply told you a few details from my life where I was lucky to survive...

In other news... I heard somebody dark and famous just died... could it be Soros? He looks like he could have passed anytime... he had the Keith Richards look going on for a long time. If it him it means one less Nazi sympathizer has passed.

I have to be careful how much wine I drink before voicing my opinions here... it seems free speech is the catalyst for me letting loose because it feels so good! lol !

Hardly... when somebody points a gun at you... you don't care what ethnicity they are... the younger they are the more likely they are to not give a crap if you live or die depending on what they might be under the influence of. I simply told you a few details from my life where I was lucky to survive...

In other news... I heard somebody dark and famous just died... could it be Soros? He looks like he could have passed anytime... he had the Keith Richards look going on for a long time. If it him it means one less Nazi sympathizer has passed.

I have to be careful how much wine I drink before voicing my opinions here... it seems free speech is the catalyst for me letting loose because it feels so good! lol !
Maybe that wine gives us a better look. Details? Yeah it’s all in the details.

IMG_0104.jpeg
www.labusas.org/threads/democrats-are-doing-so-good.279722/
Think Barack Obama GIF by The Democrats

Back