Russia and Ukraine

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
I've been watching this in the news lately....Russia has amassed a hundred thousand or so troops on the border in a threat posture to try and dissuade Ukraine from joining NATO only so Russia has no neighbors who are NATO members...

NATO countries who are in Ukraine providing technical and tactical training are all saber rattling against Russia...

Russia and Ukraine have had serious issues for years and years and Russia has basically been indirectly involved in border skirmishes for years through paid operators.

Putin is a very dangerous man and I think if he gets it in his head to invade Ukraine, the countries who are in there had better be prepared to pull their people out unless Ukraine decides to use them as human shields in hopes the Russians will by-pass them...I figure Russian troops will overwhelm NATO troops, demand their surrender and removal from the country.

It could get very messy, very quickly...Russia can call a lot of might into the battlespace.

I've been watching this in the news lately....Russia has amassed a hundred thousand or so troops on the border in a threat posture to try and dissuade Ukraine from joining NATO only so Russia has no neighbors who are NATO members...

NATO countries who are in Ukraine providing technical and tactical training are all saber rattling against Russia...

Russia and Ukraine have had serious issues for years and years and Russia has basically been indirectly involved in border skirmishes for years through paid operators.

Putin is a very dangerous man and I think if he gets it in his head to invade Ukraine, the countries who are in there had better be prepared to pull their people out unless Ukraine decides to use them as human shields in hopes the Russians will by-pass them...I figure Russian troops will overwhelm NATO troops, demand their surrender and removal from the country.

It could get very messy, very quickly...Russia can call a lot of might into the battlespace.
Hi. Maybe Biden could give them a very stern scolding.

Putin senses weakness very well. And he is a pretty brilliant strategist. They walked right into Crimea. Not a shot was fired. He will have no problem taking Ukraine. We have shot our wad in Afghanistan. We are not in a good place to start another skirmish. He's no idiot.

I have a Russian dirt biker friend and once I asked him “what do the Russian people in general think of Putin”…
His answer was very telling, first he asked if there are any cell phones in audible range?
Then he said many Russians never say what they really think of him, certainly not in public.
I asked him “what do you think of him?”
His answer was “ he can be all things to all men” …… very cryptic.

I have a Russian dirt biker friend and once I asked him “what do the Russian people in general think of Putin”…
His answer was very telling, first he asked if there are any cell phones in audible range?
Then he said many Russians never say what they really think of him, certainly not in public.
Hi. I think think a Russian said show me a man and I will find a crime. That is what they tried to do with Trump. Say Trump and they will try to find a crime to fit nothing. Read about fallenarch new toy. I would love to try it out.

Hi. Maybe Biden could give them a very stern scolding.
You might think this is a humorous thing but Biden has at his disposal a large fighting force which could easily find itself embroiled in a war with Russia if he isn't really careful...

Putin has given the west an ultimatum and is playing chicken to see who will flinch first...it had better be the west.

If you read up on anything about Putin you will a very dangerous yet well rounded man...very competent hockey player, martial artist, military tactician/strategist. motorcyclist, ex KGB and a very serious man.

Definitely not one to trifle with.

If you read up on anything about Putin you will a very dangerous yet well rounded man...very competent hockey player, martial artist, military tactician/strategist. motorcyclist, ex KGB and a very serious man.

Definitely not one to trifle with.
Yes as world leader unlike many others he truly has many hand to hand combat skills and a great control over his own body. Not just a guy in a suit running a country.

You might think this is a humorous thing but Biden has at his disposal a large fighting force which could easily find itself embroiled in a war with Russia if he isn't really careful...

Putin has given the west an ultimatum and is playing chicken to see who will flinch first...it had better be the west.
It's gonna be tough for Biden to back off. You have to remember the favors the Ukraine bought by having his drug addled son with ZERO background in oil and gas on payroll for huge sums of favor buying money.

It's gonna be tough for Biden to back off. You have to remember the favors the Ukraine bought by having his drug addled son with ZERO background in oil and gas on payroll for huge sums of favor buying money.
And to add to this, NATO troops could be in harm's way if Russian troops pour into Ukraine...it would be a tough call if one of those troops were injured by Russian weapons...

And to add to this, NATO troops could be in harm's way if Russian troops pour into Ukraine...it would be a tough call if one of those troops were injured by Russian weapons...
Hi. Who do you think is really running the show in the USA? I myself do not think Biden can. Where is Harris? Do you think just they forgot her at the boader? She may still be there handing out cards on where to free stuff in the USA. I am sure there are not any where close to where she lives.

Hi. Who do you think is really running the show in the USA? I myself do not think Biden can. Where is Harris? Do you think just they forgot her at the boader? She may still be there handing out cards on where to free stuff in the USA. I am sure there are not any where close to where she lives.
I think someone is running your country you can bank on that. That's a complicated place and would not survive very long if it wasn't being run by someone.

I saw photos of Biden putting food together in a food bank and him talking to MLK III, that's something the other guy wouldn't have done.

"After a year of reeling under a fake COVID 19 pandemic attack, the good guys are on the offensive around the world against the Khazarian Mafia (KM). This is happening in Europe, the United States, Japan, China and elsewhere. The results are reflected in such things as the rebirth of the Soviet Union, the collapse of Hollywood, the liberation of Japan etc. If all goes according to plan, humanity will be liberated in 2022.

Let us start with the rebirth of the Soviet Union. This was seen when the KM suffered a stunning defeat last week as they lost their ancestral homeland of Kazakhstan, multiple sources agree. The country was attacked by “20,000 very well trained, organized and centrally commanded gangsters and terrorists,” many of whom were “speaking non-Kazakh languages,” according to President

This caused the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), consisting of Russia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan to send troops to help Kazakhstan. As this map shows, the result was the de facto restoration of a large chunk of the Soviet Union.

More importantly, the failure of this attack means that the fake Biden regime in the United States is now doomed. One close Biden buddy, the ex-intelligence chief of Kazakhstan, Karim Massimov, was arrested, while another, the ex-president of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko, had his assets frozen."
Benjamin Fulford

"After a year of reeling under a fake COVID 19 pandemic attack, the good guys are on the offensive around the world against the Khazarian Mafia (KM). This is happening in Europe, the United States, Japan, China and elsewhere. The results are reflected in such things as the rebirth of the Soviet Union, the collapse of Hollywood, the liberation of Japan etc. If all goes according to plan, humanity will be liberated in 2022.

Let us start with the rebirth of the Soviet Union. This was seen when the KM suffered a stunning defeat last week as they lost their ancestral homeland of Kazakhstan, multiple sources agree. The country was attacked by “20,000 very well trained, organized and centrally commanded gangsters and terrorists,” many of whom were “speaking non-Kazakh languages,” according to President

This caused the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), consisting of Russia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan to send troops to help Kazakhstan. As this map shows, the result was the de facto restoration of a large chunk of the Soviet Union.

More importantly, the failure of this attack means that the fake Biden regime in the United States is now doomed. One close Biden buddy, the ex-intelligence chief of Kazakhstan, Karim Massimov, was arrested, while another, the ex-president of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko, had his assets frozen."
Benjamin Fulford
???

I'm talking about Ukraine and NATO troops perhaps being caught up in an assault...I don't know what the heck you are talking about....

True, however, what time frame do they have to pull them out and will they get caught up in the assault...

The Russian incursion into Ukraine is not a new thing, it has been happening ever since the Ukraine was a country..
Well yes and no. Now we are getting back into my time. Russia did not have the strength in the 90s and early 2000s. They were reeling from the economic gutting they endure from the fall and the dismantling by Gorbachev. Putin hated Gorbachev. He found him to be soft in his mind. Meanwhile we poured $$ into all the Eastern Nations and yes bought our way firmly into their politics. We fostered Ukraine's strengths and gave them Intel and made them the engineers of the nation rebuilding. They hated Russia with a passion. But also were responsible for building much of Russia's military and space assets.

Meanwhile Putin organized all of the remaining communist friendly businessmen and made them billionaires in organizing his comeback.

And rebuilt Russia and won over the miserable have nots in poverty. By then we felt that stabilization had returned and we pulled out most of our talent. It was too late by then. We essentially expected the Ukraine to be the stabilizing leader to keep Russia in check. We essentially said all of our previous work could be ignored. Let's just throw $$ at them without putting talent in place. And Putin quietly just kept growing. He now had a good economy, a good power base and wanted to even the score. Ukraine while no slouch in their resolve, can't stand a chance without help. Russia needs that real estate to control the distribution of gas. Ukraine has no real chance at airborne defense. Russia can bomb them back into darkness in about a months time.

Well yes and no. Now we are getting back into my time. Russia did not have the strength in the 90s and early 2000s. They were reeling from the economic gutting they endure from the fall and the dismantling by Gorbachev. Putin hated Gorbachev. He found him to be soft in his mind. Meanwhile we poured $$ into all the Eastern Nations and yes bought our way firmly into their politics. We fostered Ukraine's strengths and gave them Intel and made them the engineers of the nation rebuilding. They hated Russia with a passion. But also were responsible for building much of Russia's military and space assets.

Meanwhile Putin organized all of the remaining communist friendly businessmen and made them billionaires in organizing his comeback.

And rebuilt Russia and won over the miserable have nots in poverty. By then we felt that stabilization had returned and we pulled out most of our talent. It was too late by then. We essentially expected the Ukraine to be the stabilizing leader to keep Russia in check. We essentially said all of our previous work could be ignored. Let's just throw $$ at them without putting talent in place. And Putin quietly just kept growing. He now had a good economy, a good power base and wanted to even the score. Ukraine while no slouch in their resolve, can't stand a chance without help. Russia needs that real estate to control the distribution of gas. Ukraine has no real chance at airborne defense. Russia can bomb them back into darkness in about a months time.
I too was taught how to fight the red scourge....we studied the Spetsnaz training and tactics very closely.

We again are pouring a pile of money and resources into the Ukraine...hopefully it was all for not but there is a reason NATO sanctioned the training and arming of Ukrainian troops.

Back