Rubbs not logged on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called; no answer so I left a msg...I told him that he needs to take a break, do something fun then get his butt back here 'cause we're all not happy campers...

I basically told him he shouldn't let stuff like this get to him and that he's missed...also threatened to call and bug him every day... LOL  That ought to bring him around...
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141325494 -->

I just called; no answer so I left a msg...I told him that he needs to take a break, do something fun then get his butt back here 'cause we're all not happy campers...

I basically told him he shouldn't let stuff like this get to him and that he's missed...also threatened to call and bug him every day... LOL  That ought to bring him around...
tounge.gif
Set your alarm clock and call him at wierd times. Make a game out of it.
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Good job va........
wink.gif

& You are rite on the money... The rubb dose need a break.

Hes be all go......... late,ly.

Michelle,

If you need to take up a donation to help pay for the thugs that bring RSD back, let us know. We are good at helping those in need.
biggrin.gif

OOOPPPSSS

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141328148 -->

OK folks he is a wee bit Irish might just take a little time to cool his jets ..There was nothing said that constitutes him leaving IMAO Besides it wont be any fun if he leaves I would have to start flaming Revlis and Yamahoe then...Come rub drink one for me and lets get this party started again ...

OK folks he is a wee bit Irish might just take a little time to cool his jets ..There was nothing said that constitutes him leaving IMAO Besides it wont be any fun if he leaves I would have to start flaming Revlis and Yamahoe then...Come rub drink one for me and lets get this party started again ...
why bring me into this?! Flaming me and Rev..... THAT'S NOT RIGHT!!
laugh.gif

what? Yamahor is flaming? He's flaming? Wow.

Totally sneaked under the radar. I didn't even pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back