Think I can do this?

You will give me your exhaust for free (insert Jedi mind trick here)! See what Michelle is missing already! She will be back momentarily, you watch!
cool.gif

...and I never even got to say goodbye...
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Good luck Michelle
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

...she'll never make it
wink.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

May she rest in Peace! I think we should make her an epitaph, cause this is gonna kill her.
laugh.gif

I don't think she'll make it.... I logged off to take Wife to the movies today and I felt like something was missing...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Michelle, you out there... maybe logged on as a guest, just peeking in to see what's up???
rock.gif

laugh.gif

Just take one of these...you will be alright!
smile.gif
It's been a LONG time since something i saw on the internet truly tickled my funny bone to where I laughed outloud.... The Fuckitol pic got me rollin'...thanks Justin i was about to choke the life out of some A Hole that truly deserved it. You saved his life  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113001280 -->

I don't think I could ever make it a week. My g/f thinks I may have to as we are going to Puerto Rico for a week in May and she thinks that I won't talk on here at all. I just don't see that happening.
smile.gif

hold on so are we doing her browsing or actually posting cause shes probably one of these guest lurking around

Best of luck Darlin... Heck just a get a real job, I dunno like at a Motorcycle shop. I got no time to post now...
laugh.gif

I am thinking the next time she logs on to check email, she will find the irresistable urge to log in and check on the board....
laugh.gif

Back