Changes in banners & advertising

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
All,
I made a few changes to how banners show up on the forum tonight and I wanted to get this in front of you all so you can help to disseminate the information. I added several banners to GUEST accounts which are people lurking but not participating or posting. For those on the site that are logged in I actually removed banners so there in now an incentive to login. Just a few minutes ago I pulled this screenshot which shows we have 31 people logged in and 577 people are not but consuming content and not putting anything back to the conversations.

If you are not logged in and you don't like the banners then create an account and login or if you already have an account, just log in, pretty simple.

Cap

1629339730177.png

All,
I made a few changes to how banners show up on the forum tonight and I wanted to get this in front of you all so you can help to disseminate the information. I added several banners to GUEST accounts which are people lurking but not participating or posting. For those on the site that are logged in I actually removed banners so there in now an incentive to login. Just a few minutes ago I pulled this screenshot which shows we have 31 people logged in and 577 people are not but consuming content and not putting anything back to the conversations.

If you are not logged in and you don't like the banners then create an account and login or if you already have an account, just log in, pretty simple.

Cap

View attachment 1639811

Three member names listed are darker than the others?

Have you seen the showcase by chance? You have an entire area to put your bike.. :)

cap?

i guess no one will surch the post starters bike any where if there is no link to it in the avatar text

if a ps had linked his bike there, the bike / pic(s) should be mentioned directly in the text under the avatar by a link - then easy to find otherwise ...

in the german forum (hayabusa.de) one can read what bike the post starter has, because in 99% they mention what gen and what year of construction

see mine as an example
nickname
pic/avatar
my livin´ area
my age
my bike(s) "00 busa with abs / others ..."

Back