Think I can do this?

Good luck Michelle, I hope you can do it for your sake, but I am going to miss ya.
smile.gif

Someone should log and track her IP address to make sure she's not signing up under an assumed identity.
laugh.gif

Good luck Michelle
cool.gif

This board is seriously addictive!
biggrin.gif

...first day of my holiday in Goa, my internet was not working and I was totally pissed off
mad.gif
... Lucky I got the net working, else I would have to cancell my holiday to get back to the board
tounge.gif

Honestly Michelle. If you want to just postwhore your way to 6000 posts, I could think of a million other ways to do it than to post something up as ridiculous as this...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Honestly Michelle.  If you want to just postwhore your way to 6000 posts, I could think of a million other ways to do it than to post something up as ridiculous as this...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
Busted?  Oh, I think not my dear friend...

I left here last Friday with full intentions of testing myself here...but, just like a plate of brownies ATTACKS my mouth each and every time I see 'em...well, you see my dilemma...

I tried, I really, really, really did...I'm weak...what can I say?!  Why beat a girl down when she's already got her feet stuck in a mud puddle on the edge of a cliff?  WHY?  WHY??!  Wait, did I just feel a push?!

Boo Hoo

By the way...

...THIS IS WHAT I CALL A FREE POST...

How long did you hold out???
Does that REALLY matter?  You do owe me a dollar though...

Okay...I gave in yesterday, started lurking...couldn't stand it, finally logged in...so, that's Friday night, Saturday, Sunday, Monday then sometime Tuesday, I don't know, it's all very foggy...I gave in...

I'M WEAK!!!

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "still shaky from the hiatis..."|1113423555 -->

Okay...I gave in yesterday, started lurking...couldn't stand it, finally logged in...so, that's Friday night, Saturday, Sunday, Monday then sometime Tuesday, I don't know, it's all very foggy...I gave in...

I'M WEAK!!!
Yep it's matters and I want my money...
laugh.gif
You did alot better than I would have...I have no life...

Disregard my last post.
face7.gif
I have no idea what day it is. I have movers here so I am a little pre-occupied. You didn't even make it to Wednesday?
Welcome back.

I'M WEAK!!!
Yep it's matters and I want my money...  
laugh.gif
 You did alot better than I would have...I have no life...
Okay, you get a buck...

Now, want to step outside and fight over who has less of a life here?!  

You guys may notice that during my hiatis, I found some cool smilies...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back