I am above you all!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
anyone ever notice how when I'm logged on, my name's on top? I'm even above Captain when he's logged on.
biggrin.gif

So, the list of cool is as follows:
ME (of course), Dazz (Cause he's second in command of cool... got a guinness for me bro?), then so on....

Rhythm: It looks like you've dropped in cool points, sorry, but the board log on thingy says so
tounge.gif

And Thrasherfox, you're just cool in your own right. I mean look at your name, it's so cool, it's blue.
laugh.gif

busaboardcoollist.jpg

hmmm.... must fix pic size...
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150417515 -->

Ummm, I think WE ALL see that we're listed first most of the time Ben...gives us all the warm special feelings we so crave on the org
ices_rofl.gif

Ben's in denial about his "problem" Ken...

...shhhhh...I hear him coming...

Anyone else hear the whoosing sound of Air comming out of a deflated ego
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Ben, you're secure in the coolness department...somewhere in the top 100 for sure!
laugh.gif

Small man complex?!
ices_rofl.gif
Ummm, yeah...right...
tounge.gif

since I'm posting pics.... Lindsay Lohan and I before going to the beach. (She was modeling for me)
tounge.gif

edited.... bigger pic than I thought...

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150418959 -->

post_12_46695_aremove.jpg

>arey >yamahor >valium >ozsec33 >ndufan >N2OIL >thrasherfox >hyperboosta >ONE MORE BUSA >HRJR >jessup >06BUSA >atticdog >VaBusa >virus1200 >Rhythm >BiG-T >goodluck >Busa_Havens >BigSimp >ranman >VFRMAN >fsusux >johnstein >ozzy04 >jwcfbd >BigGeorge >candygram >jaschil69 >Over_Easy >Relsek >Nastypenguin >hardwork2 >toplessta >ozz >ike >GMbusa >mrcheero >thebbbusa >FLABusa >Dulimon >HayaGreg >Turbo-Torch >bentleybusa >TheAtomicAss >rpm9001 >Jtonda >Greg B >gwhunran >MC MUSTANG
biggrin.gif

Serious question for ya....after living with the Beast for a few weeks now, can you see why most of us are so in love with the Busa?

And are you getting those CZ wheels...would look sweet
cool.gif

>arey >yamahor >valium >ozsec33 >ndufan >N2OIL >thrasherfox >hyperboosta >ONE MORE BUSA >HRJR >jessup >06BUSA >atticdog >VaBusa >virus1200 >Rhythm >BiG-T >goodluck >Busa_Havens >BigSimp >ranman >VFRMAN >fsusux >johnstein >ozzy04 >jwcfbd >BigGeorge >candygram >jaschil69 >Over_Easy >Relsek >Nastypenguin >hardwork2 >toplessta >ozz >ike >GMbusa >mrcheero >thebbbusa >FLABusa >Dulimon >HayaGreg >Turbo-Torch >bentleybusa >TheAtomicAss >rpm9001 >Jtonda >Greg B >gwhunran >MC MUSTANG  
biggrin.gif
Oops... sorry, I forgot the queen of cool, arey.
tounge.gif

As we know, ladies first.
laugh.gif

Back