Think I can do this?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
So, I notice that I'm on here way too much...I mean, I log in, I look around, I log out, just two minutes pass by and I'm back again...it's clearly an illness.  I honestly have a problem.

I log in so much, I believe hayabusa.org is listed within the top 10 web sites visited by the local gov't offices I work with (#6 or #7 last time I peeked at the log), and we have well over 250 users...honestly though, THAT is quite impressive, wouldn't you say?  
ices_rofl.gif

Hey, admitting the problem is the first step...
laugh.gif

So, starting today, at 4:30, I'm going to see if I can steer clear of this board for a week...okay, I'll let myself get back on next Friday, if I can wait that long, so just shy of a week...

This is for all of you, really...I'll log my symptoms so those of you caught without a PC will know what to expect.  I'M DOING THIS FOR EVERYONE...no need to say something silly like "thank goodness, SHE'S gone", okay?  

Wish me luck...I'm already feeling jittery...

...by Tuesday my boss will think I'm dead or on vacation...hrmm, no PC activity from Michelle's laptop...best go check that out...

Hell, I've got 45 more minutes anyway...and I'm so close to 6000 hard earned posts...
tounge.gif

yea.... I have the same addiction. I was promising myself to cut back last night because I think its eating in to too much play time...
biggrin.gif

Cloud

yea.... I have the same addiction. I was promising myself to cut back last night because I think its eating in to too much play time...
biggrin.gif

Cloud
This IS my play time! And I'm supposed to be working...

Can someone start a "SAVE MICHELLE FROM HERSELF FUND" please...I promise, it won't go to DSL or satellite hookup for faster connections to the web, and I promise I won't spend it on Busa mods...just me and a therapist...in a padded room with maybe a clown in the corner, making balloon animals...

See, what does THAT all mean?! I fear I'm slipping and it's not even 4:30 yet...

Thank goodnes she's gone. JK
biggrin.gif

Hey someone should start up a poll on how long she will go.

AND, you know...I've tried OTHER boards...I lurk, join, think about posting up then find myself back here...

God knows I've tried...
                                          ...to get other sites in that damn log so h.org isn't at the top...

Thank goodnes she's gone. JK
biggrin.gif

Hey someone should start up a poll on how long she will go.

you know if you click save login in info its not like logging in you just go to the site and you already logged in so in reality your only loggin in once. Hell i only logged in once this year
blush.gif

...nothing but darkness surrounding me now...

I feel so alone...

...cold...what time is it?
sad.gif

you know if you click save login in info its not like logging in you just go to the site and you already logged in so in reality your only loggin in once.  Hell i only logged in once this year
blush.gif
What's this?! A way around the logs??
biggrin.gif

No...no dice...they track web activity by how long your connected; just so happens I'm connected to THIS site most of the time...

But, thanks for trying 'him'...no, I'm committed (oh boy am I?!)

This must be done...

...no, no...don't cry...

ices_rofl.gif

You never even log off during the day do ya?
I SAID I log on, log off, log on, log off...

It's just so pathetic, CAN'T YOU SEE?! I need help!

**sniff**
**sniff**

Just 10 minutes left...no time to post pics or read a thoughtful and meaningful thread on "what's a TRE?" is there? My time's up...almost...

(yeah, but look at the post 'hoing in such a short time! Woo hoo!)

Back