Computer question

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
So I'm one of the AOL users who's having problems ... and the only way I can get to the .Org now is to log onto AOL, then go open up Internet Explorer, and log onto the .Org. So what exactly does this mean in terms of my route to this site? Am I using two browsers to get here? I need a simple explanation. And what are the upsides and downsides to this route? Thanks in advance.

So I'm one of the AOL users
You're right, it is a dumb question.

who's having problems ... and the only way I can get to the .Org now is to log onto AOL, then go open up Internet Explorer, and log onto the .Org. So what exactly does this mean in terms of my route to this site? Am I using two browsers to get here? I need a simple explanation. And what are the upsides and downsides to this route? Thanks in advance.
AOL, to the best of my knowledge, HAS a browser, you just aren't using it to get here, if you are using IE.

There is no upside with AOL. But as long as you can access this site without trouble there's no downside.

<!--EDIT|TheAtomicAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153011446 -->

The Captain has fixed this problem.

If you follow the hints in the pinned topic for AOL users,you should be good to go.

In actual fact,I may have caused the AOL grief,and a hassle for other members as well.

Deep within' the control banks here at Hayabusa Dot Org there are dozens of technincal parts.

Rubb made a mistake when he allowed a space in a series of lines of technical text.

The shorter version:

Rubb broke the Org. Cap had to fix. Captain=Good.

Rubb=Bad.

RSD.

If you follow the hints in the pinned topic for AOL users,you should be good to go.

In actual fact,I may have caused the AOL grief,and a hassle for other members as well.

Deep within' the control banks here at Hayabusa Dot Org there are dozens of technincal parts.

Rubb made a mistake when he allowed a space in a series of lines of technical text.

The shorter version:

Rubb broke the Org.  Cap had to fix.  Captain=Good.

Rubb=Bad.

RSD.
poke.gif
the closest thing I can get to hitting you with a stick.
laugh.gif

The shorter version:

Rubb broke the Org.  Cap had to fix.  Captain=Good.

Rubb=Bad.

RSD.
poke.gif
the closest thing I can get to hitting you with a stick.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back