Rubbah Does Elton.....

Nice pic RSD. I won't even need to photochop anything on that one since it would be hard to look any more ridiculous than that. I'm afraid you're out of luck on doing Elton however since I understand he's a committed man now.

Good joke too. My favorite is the classic line at the gay bar... "Hey buddy, can I push in your stool?"

Oh Rubba.........My respect meter just plummeted. LOL

Give ya big props for sharin though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All ya need now is a wig...
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That pic is great dude!!!! You look GREAT!!!
tounge.gif

Keep the glasses!!!!

The joke was prime man....LMAO!!!

Saw on the news that Elton got married, heard they had a big blow out afterwards....
(sorry, couldn't resist!
smile.gif
)

Alright that's some funny stuff. Forget the EJ business...I want that shirt.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136437510 -->

So, BACK to the picture...

Where did you get those shades?  
cool.gif
 They are just so you...
tounge.gif
I borrowed them from Revlis, who I believe stole them outa Sledhead's  "Secret Mr.Dress-up Tickle Trunk".
hey ya rat bastid......gimme my glasses back ya slug!

Oh.....and I just gotta ask Rub......when you and Elton arfe together..........Are you the pitcher or the catcher, hhmm?? Although we already know the answer!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

So, BACK to the picture...

Where did you get those shades?  
cool.gif
 They are just so you...
tounge.gif
I borrowed them from Revlis, who I believe stole them outa Sledhead's  "Secret Mr.Dress-up Tickle Trunk".
hey ya rat bastid......gimme my glasses back ya slug!

Oh.....and I just gotta ask Rub......when you and Elton arfe together..........Are you the pitcher or the catcher, hhmm??  Although we already know the answer!!  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
nuther question on top (hehe) of that.......
after you guys finish, and he whispers sweet nothings in your ear, do you understand them? If you don't, do you say cum again?
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
(hehehehe)

sorry, couldn't resist.....

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Rub,

I never figured you would rat yourself out like that....I mean come on. If I had a copy of a pic of myself lookin like Elton, The delete key would be hit so quick.

But I do have to say, the glasses kinda fit...

Rub,

I never figured you would rat yourself out like that....I mean come on. If I had a copy of a pic of myself lookin like Elton, The delete key would be hit so quick.

you know me Jester...gotta have fun. If ya can't
poke.gif
shid at yerself,yer takin' life way too seriously.

gotta give these bastids some live ammo once in a while,or the place just stagnates.
argue.gif

besides,I love it when the crud gets thrown around. You can only answer that fuggin' TRE question so many times before you feel like takin' yer own life...or someone elses.
guns.gif

Rubb out.

Rub,

you know me Jester...gotta have fun. If ya can't  
poke.gif
shid at yerself,yer takin' life way too seriously.

gotta give these bastids some live ammo once in a while,or the place just stagnates.
argue.gif

besides,I love it when the crud gets thrown around. You can only answer that fuggin' TRE question so many times before you feel like takin' yer own life...or someone elses.
guns.gif

Rubb out.
TRE? What's That? lol

Back