fastest shipping on the planet ???

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Canada Post. The fastest shipping on the planet, or are they just blowin' a lotta smoke up my kilt ?

I'm sending that big smooth bastid (Pacman) some Busa parts.

So: I hit the post office Monday at 9:30 am.

9:30 am Monday ,package at post office on my island(Western Canada)
3:30 am Tuesday, package leaves Canada.

12:15 pm TUESDAY, package arrives in Guam (his island).

This is all according to their website package tracking feature. Whadda ya think...

smoke an' mirrors... lucky connections... or does their shipping include..... lies, an' the BIG jar of vasolene.

Lies, and a BIG jar of vasolene....hehehehe

That sounds like a date with Da Rubbah

hav a well lubricated 1...RSD.

I'm sure that time travel will one day be possible, but I doubt it will be a pilot for Post Canada that makes it happen..... Gotta love local time deliveries, "it got there before I sent it!!"

yer one dem good 'ol boys, Rubbah....I 'preciate it.

Now 'bout those shipping dates.....surely they don't mean the next day. I'd be a shaved monkey's butt if it actually came in that fast...

Heheh....one thing I've found living here is that this place is THE test for delivery times. UPS and FedEx can get stuff here pretty quick, but damn if they don't bend ya over with some Vasoline....

In fact, I'll be heading over to the Post Office today, Rubb....and I'll come back with a report.

Post office used a Busa.
race.gif

OK.....I have the verdict...

Nothin came in....except for my handcuffs, thumbcuffs and velvet ropes. Whoops....

I mean, nothing came in.........

wow.gif
laugh.gif

I, for one, don't believe it...

Ship me some Busa stuff and I'll see for myself...
laugh.gif

Damn Canadians, always gotta one-up someone...
tounge.gif

ahem....

those cuffs and stuff musta been a typo or somethin....

I clearly tried to type H-E-A-D-L-I-G-H-T....

REPORT:

Rubbah....just received the parts today. Thanks again, bro....now let's see which one moves faster. I sent out some stuff to ya Monday, May 9th. Lemme know when it hits over there.

Back