Rubb needs to see a doctor....now thats funny.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Actually I really should see a doctor. Very little chance of that happening with all the sick people around. :p My doctor has closed up shop,perhaps left for Antarctica or something. Anyway,Rubb's pinky and ring finger on left hand have been numb and tingling for days.The sensatioin goes into the palm of my hand.
First jerk to say it's the first sign of Covid-19 gets a kick to the groin.Seriously thou,anybody had this happen to them? Am I going to lose them? Is it frost bite from living here in the frozen tundra? Help me,my doctor's phone goes straight to voice mail. Can't go to clinic or hospital [too many sick people,yukk] plus the wait alone would kill me.

Idea's? Don't want this to lead you peeps into smart comments and nick names like "Lefty"
Help me you bastids.

giphy.gif

#DrinkUp ~ #JustSoakedYourWickerChair ~ #MirrorMirror ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
IMG_1294.JPG

#EnjoyVisiting ~ #OurYoungestLivesInThePNW ~ #Vancouver ~ #THEoRg *

IMG_1297.JPG

Last edited:
That is serious man.. you can not leave that and hope it gets better.
Get it seen to by a hospital doctor right away, no joke!

Hey Rub. Sounds like you may have a pinched Ulnar nerve. I did it once on my right side and the fingers were numb for over a month. Look into it.

That is serious man.. you can not leave that and hope it gets better.
Get it seen to by a hospital doctor right away, no joke!
Yes Dad.
You haven’t been eating sushi have ya?
Good thing...hate the stuff.
Hey Rub. Sounds like you may have a pinched Ulnar nerve. I did it once on my right side and the fingers were numb for over a month. Look into it.
Ahhh..the voice of reason,medical knowledge...cool.
You don’t really need someone to tell you to get ur azz to the ER do you?
Well my brother...with all the posting I am forced to do[get my post count up] and the Meccano,Lego,Technics and of course the riding,household stuff,etc...I just don't have 6 hours to spend waiting in the emergency department. I have my priorities.

Plus hospitals have all those sick people. I'm way too much of a germaphobe to even think about going there...

Kiddin',thanks guys,I WILL get it checked out.

It's been a few days, sooner is better than later in this case..hard to ride a bike with one hand.

Back