Round one severe weather in the stairwell

Stay safe. That weather system is supposed to be here tomorrow. I hope it calms down a bit. They are predicting 25 to 40 mph winds with gusts to 60 :)

Don, thats a nice breezy day around here, sustainted 50 with gusts to 75 cause a few problems. :laugh:

Looking at the radar now...ahh I see it's heading right up I-35!!!

Hrmmm, my house is 2 miles west of 35... nice...

Hang in there Cap. Looks like I'll be getting some of that in a couple hours...

get out of your trailers.....we all know they are like magnets for those tornados:whistle:

I hope all is well with the OK people. Saw a little footage on the news, looks like a lot of damage.

We will be getting some of that tonight. I hate when these systems come at night. Kinda of remindes me when I was a kid and scared of the "boogyman". You can't see him and you just know he is going to jump out at any minute. :whistle:

Everyone be safe!!!

Hope it misses you all. Stay safe.
We're under a tornado watch until midnight and a flashflood watch until noon tomorrow here in S. W.Missouri.

Well Cap are you still here, Dont leave us hanging

And you didnt send it my way did you.

Seems a strange time of year for tornadoes, doesn't it?

Strange, indeed.

Good luck!!!

We were in the stairwells most of the afternoon.... We would come out then go back in then the sirens would go off.... We did this 5 times.....

Glad its over.

get out of your trailers.....we all know they are like magnets for those tornados:whistle:

hey they call them modular homes now people take offense to trailers:poke:

and its here now raining hard and the wind must be about 40 or so

I got home and snagged this pic on the way in...

sky1.png

sky1.png

I just saw some footage on the 'local' news here in San Diego of a town near OKC which suffered tornado damage.

Dayum. There's some serious goings on over there.

To you and your family and all our 'busa brothers over there, Cap; BE SAFE!

Captain, what camera did you use. Do you wear it as an accessory!! You always seem to catch the coolest shots. :laugh:

Incredible pix. Like the bolts are ripping apart the clouds to make their strike at the earth.

Great stuff!

Back