Rode today with TSPoole and the BMWs

Dang Diesel, I am heartbroken! I was hoping to get a response but no such luck.
argue.gif

I suppose I'll just cruise on off to bed with my lip hanging out?
down.gif

I hope you know I was just messin with ya, dude!
poke.gif
I went to bed crying after you started calling me names...
Believe me, as much as I dish it out around here, I can take it.
smile.gif

Funny (or not SO funny) part:  I had just done one of my speedier blasts and had slowed down to say, 100 or so (from about 1.5 times that speed - do the math) when as I come around the bend I see blue and reds on a state trooper -
Umm...Wrong BIATCH!!!!! Troopers only have BLUE lights....get your cops straight...
biggrin.gif
 hahahahahahhaha

I guess the cold was getting to you more then you thought.  
tounge.gif
You know what, I never knew that. I guess I need to brush up on my PD Trivia
smile.gif

How about this, Black car, Tan roof, guy in a tan outfit with a badge on, gun on hip, lights flashing. Sunshades but no mustache . .

That's still a cop, right?
smile.gif
I would hate to think I have been slowing down for every Crown Victoria out there for no good reason.

smile.gif

Funny (or not SO funny) part: I had just done one of my speedier blasts and had slowed down to say, 100 or so (from about 1.5 times that speed - do the math) when as I come around the bend I see blue and reds on a state trooper -
Umm...Wrong BIATCH!!!!! Troopers only have BLUE lights....get your cops straight...
biggrin.gif
hahahahahahhaha

I guess the cold was getting to you more then you thought.
tounge.gif
You know what, I never knew that. I guess I need to brush up on my PD Trivia
smile.gif

How about this, Black car, Tan roof, guy in a tan outfit with a badge on, gun on hip, lights flashing. Sunshades but no mustache . .

That's still a cop, right?
smile.gif
I would hate to think I have been slowing down for every Crown Victoria out there for no good reason.
I don't know. This still doesn't add up....no mustache? Are you sure this was a REAL cop?

smile.gif

This is called county Po Po, notice red and blue lights, FHP is only blue, most city po po are white cars, but I did see a black and white somewhere last week. Maybe that was a rent-a-po-po.

My son and I rode a little today. I gave him my old bike. Here are the two side by side. His is mine's grandpa. (I think)
rock.gif

Back