Rode the BMW(pics)

after reading more tech about the bike itself I'm a bit turned off from it. To be safe it takes alot of control away from the rider. Not only does it prevent spinning the rear tire, not only does it prevent locking up the front, but in turns while leaned over it takes care of how much throttle the engine can see. I guess BMW is trying to save us from ourselves. :laugh:

I could see one day that the bike wont start because it doesn't feel you're ready to ride. :laugh::moon:

I still think it's a great design with tons of tech in it but it falls lower in my list of want to have's.

That is some great info and thanks for sharing the info with all of us. Does look like it was a little cold out! :thumbsup:

after reading more tech about the bike itself I'm a bit turned off from it. To be safe it takes alot of control away from the rider. Not only does it prevent spinning the rear tire, not only does it prevent locking up the front, but in turns while leaned over it takes care of how much throttle the engine can see. I guess BMW is trying to save us from ourselves. :laugh:

I could see one day that the bike wont start because it doesn't feel you're ready to ride. :laugh::moon:

I still think it's a great design with tons of tech in it but it falls lower in my list of want to have's.

Its not saving us from ourselves, its making Troy Corser do faster laps on the WSB circuit.

Back