Rode today with TSPoole and the BMWs

Relsek

Registered
Met today at the BMW of Tampa dealership with TSPoole and some of the Clearwater bikers to ride with the BMW to the Vets home.

It was a cool morning, left home at about 8:00 with a temp of 50, expected high of 70, but it never got even close.

1.jpg

These are a couple of the Clearwater Crazys (well they could be called that) My daughter was with me, she says these guys are Josh and Chris. I'm not good with names.

2.jpg

Finally we rode up to Ozello, it is on the Gulf Coast near Crystal River. I took some fair video clips on the way up, I'll post them in a little bit.

5.jpg

Sorry I missed the ride, but it was raining at my house this morning plus I had a nail in my NEW TIRE DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I put a new Pilot Power on today (f u tufbusa! )
tounge.gif

Sorry I missed the ride, but it was raining at my house this morning plus I had a nail in my NEW TIRE DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I put a new Pilot Power on today (f u tufbusa! )
tounge.gif
I don't know if you watched that vid, but that was about it for the rain. It was a bit chilly though. I had not dressed for that cool of weather. I know better now. From now on I'm wearing extra shirts and I need some of those leather riding pants.

Damn Diesel, are you still selling those cheap ass tires? I thought for sure being a well educated pig farmer you would never lower yourself to use that cheap "Made in France" sH1t you are selling. And please learn how to communicate with dialog and stay away from the name calling
biggrin.gif
When a man has nothing intelligent to say, he always resort to name calling
tounge.gif
Still like your name though
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Kevin. Send it to me, I can probably host it for a day or two. I want to leave some bandwidth for any future vids this month. But I can host it for a while anyway.

does anyone know of a good hosting site? Fast Bandwidth + High Transfer rate. Its like $15 a month for 5GB transfer rate, and $16 for 3 months for the ftp/Storage space (75mb).

The cold was a problem because it takes longer for the tires to warm up, and while they are warming up I was getting colder.  The cold though wasn't the big problem, the BIG problem was the mist on the road.  

I took the tollroad home again like last weekend and there was a minivan that had lost control on the other side of the highway (northbound) spun out, crossed the median and ended up backwards on the southbound shoulder buried into the berm.  <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Those roads were slick!  </span>

Funny (or not SO funny) part:  I had just done one of my speedier blasts and had slowed down to say, 100 or so (from about 1.5 times that speed - do the math) when as I come around the bend I see blue and reds on a state trooper - who as I approach opens his car door, steps out and looks RIGHT at me.  Two words came to mind 1) Air and 2) Surveillance. I think my heart stopped beating for the 1/10th of a second for me to realize that he was there for the minivan and not me - he just wanted me to move to the far lane  
wow.gif

Funny (or not SO funny) part: I had just done one of my speedier blasts and had slowed down to say, 100 or so (from about 1.5 times that speed - do the math) when as I come around the bend I see blue and reds on a state trooper -
Umm...Wrong BIATCH!!!!! Troopers only have BLUE lights....get your cops straight...
biggrin.gif
hahahahahahhaha

I guess the cold was getting to you more then you thought.
tounge.gif

I rode at 34 here in Iowa today. 50 would be great! Nice pics though!

Dang Diesel, I am heartbroken! I was hoping to get a response but no such luck.
argue.gif

I suppose I'll just cruise on off to bed with my lip hanging out?
down.gif

I hope you know I was just messin with ya, dude!
poke.gif

These are a couple of the Clearwater Crazys (well they could be called that) My daughter was with me, she says these guys are Josh and Chris. I'm not good with names.

Well I have been called worst.  
biggrin.gif

She got the names correct. I'm the one on the right with the red jacket on. It was nice meeting you and your Daughter and those Old guys Were looking at her funny.... LOL

Back