Rode with a girl today (pics)

Sweet! :thumbsup:

Thanks Sleepless...those things are pretty slick

I love them. You should see how cagers react to them when they're trying to make a left turn in front of me or when they're coming out of a shopping center or a side street. They STOP as soon as they see them.

I rode with Michelle today and man, that girl can ride. All I can say is she's an amazing rider.:bowdown:
Reggie, the guy in the last pic had to work today so he couldn't come with us. We stopped by at the office to say hi to him. He wanted to go home sick so he can ride with us.:rofl:

I told her about the .org and she said she will check it out this weekend.

By the way, I texted Dj yesterday but never heard from him.

What happened to you? Slacker.:poke:

View attachment 200045

View attachment 200046

View attachment 200047

View attachment 200048
Great pictures thanks for sharing
remember it’s all about the ride

I must learn to look at dates it was the first thing that came up on my screen
and ooo well a senior moment. :-)
Do not worry it is not really a senior moment but most if not everyone who joins a forum learns this same lesson.
Exactly, not an odd out of the normal occurrence around here...sometimes the older threads are interesting to read as long as you aren't expecting a response..

Do not worry it is not really a senior moment but most if not everyone who joins a forum learns this same lesson.
I still haven't learned. If I'm lucky, I usually read at least the OP before I realize it's ten years old. Sometimes it's good to add to an old thread though if it's not too many pages. That way, you consolidate the info rather than have 15 threads that are five posts long and all about the same thing.

@captain If there were one thing I would change about this forum, it would be to have NEW MESSAGES and ALL MESSAGES buttons. That way, if you're on NEW MESSAGES which normally anyone who checks in regularly would be, only the most recent messages would appear whether it was an old thread with new messages or a brand new thread. If you want to read an entire old thread to get the gist of wht the new message is about, just click ALL MESSAGES.

1621520848975.png

Back