Test rode a new bmw s1000rr

If you're asking about look, the bike in the third picture look like a scooter... You're good with the busa and wait for/hope that the next génération gets more ''electronics''.

I never should have ridden Trey's last weekend...Still not willing to sell my Busa for it...but my Harley has got to go..scheming on how to pull it off on wife???

Looks like you borrowed a kids toy to ride, stick with the Busa if you want to look right, same as if you stuck Pedrosa on a Busa he would look like a kid sitting on daddies bike.

yeah big dudes look silly on anything but a busa or the zx. that dude needs a stretched busa , im not a fan of that style bike but in this case it looks like the only option..

if you can swing the price and you like the bike, go for it. you definitely physically dominate that thing but i am sure the beemer will change that up quick.

Nah , sometimes you need to listen to other opinions and think about it. :laugh: There's a reason you need to ride a Busa :laugh:

...but if you look at there motorcycle history everything they brought to the table failed miserably..funny thing is they Finally produced a winner:whistle: to bad they had to copy japanese technology to achieve it... good luck with your choice...

weird. Everyone who has actually owned any era or type of BMW motorcycle has gone on about how it's the "best." They are different also, they have innovated more on their own bike than others. The aprilia is amazing I'll agree.

I think you are just being too sour about BMW and you need to either prove what you're saying or stop filling the internet with garbage against a great company.

weird. Everyone who has actually owned any era or type of BMW motorcycle has gone on about how it's the "best." They are different also, they have innovated more on their own bike than others. The aprilia is amazing I'll agree.

I think you are just being too sour about BMW and you need to either prove what you're saying or stop filling the internet with garbage against a great company.

i dont need to prove nothing...its all in the history:rulez:..sorry that the truth hurts...:rulez:

i dont need to prove nothing...its all in the history:rulez:..sorry that the truth hurts...:rulez:

The truth is that you are being totally opinionated and blind. I don't want to buy a BMW, but I appreciate the legend. BMW's ideas and drive will produce a better 3rd generation Hayabusa. Does that at least do something for you?

They build the best sportbike 1st try and you shrug and go, "psh, something I saw/heard that was negative is what I remember."

I can't change your beliefs but I'd slap some sense into you if I heard you in person.

Bmw's line of gs bike was no flop, 30 years strong.:thumbsup:

K series bikes rocked

The new 1600 gt's are incredible

The s1000rr is dominating its class 3 years running

Sales are history high

90 year celebration this year

Yep sounds like they are horrible

The truth is that you are being totally opinionated and blind. I don't want to buy a BMW, but I appreciate the legend. BMW's ideas and drive will produce a better 3rd generation Hayabusa. Does that at least do something for you?

They build the best sportbike 1st try and you shrug and go, "psh, something I saw/heard that was negative is what I remember."

I can't change your beliefs but I'd slap some sense into you if I heard you in person.
well, just for the record the new BMW 1000rr has not been without problems. they recalled about 1500 2012 units for engine failures. and the 2011 model had camshaft problems. so their first try at a superbike has not been without issues as you have wrongly stated.

still one of my favorite bikes out there tho.

The 2012 was not technically a engine recall, it was the connecting rod had the wrong type of loc tight applied, causing a few engines to fail when the loc tight let loose, bikes received a recall and a different loc tight was applied.

But they also had a kick stand recall

The 2012 was not technically a engine recall, it was the connecting rod had the wrong type of loc tight applied, causing a few engines to fail when the loc tight let loose, bikes received a recall and a different loc tight was applied.

But they also had a kick stand recall
ur right. I stand corrected. it wasnt a complete engine recall but causing engine failures.

ur right. I stand corrected. it wasnt a complete engine recall but causing engine failures.

Either way I agree with ya, they made a mistake, or a supplier did from what I've read, but it's still a recall on the s1000. Not good

Yes it did, but still did it faster then harley:rofl:

They are going on 110 years or something and they still suck:laugh::lol:

that reminds of my friend owns a harley and he had to replace the battery, i asked them how much did it cost you to replace the battery, he said 245 dollars for battery and labor.. i said WTF?? why so much? he said because it is a harley!!:rofl::rofl:

Back