Finally, purchased a BMW S1000RR yesterday.

BLKMAMBA

Registered
I just purchased a Motorsport BMW S1000RR with all the goodies ABS, DTC, and Gear Assist yesterday afternoon. I'm now just waiting on the transport company to pick up the bike from the out of state bmw dealer and transport it to me. BST carbon fiber wheels, K&N air filter, Power Commander V with custom dyno tune, Akrapovic Evolution Shorty Exhaust System,vortex rearsets, crg levers, and a few more goodies. No plans on getting stretched, transmission, or motorwork. The stable is now complete. I will post pictures as soon as the bike is delivered.

I just purchased a Motorsport BMW S1000RR with all the goodies ABS, DTC, and Gear Assist yesterday afternoon. I'm now just waiting on the transport company to pick up the bike from the out of state bmw dealer and transport it to me. BST carbon fiber wheels, K&N air filter, Power Commander V with custom dyno tune, Akrapovic Evolution Shorty Exhaust System,vortex rearsets, crg levers, and a few more goodies. No plans on getting stretched, transmission, or motorwork. The stable is now complete. I will post pictures as soon as the bike is delivered.

I added one in December, What did you pay for yours? I rode mine yesterday, I love how it screams at redline

not a bad way to spend almost 25k. damn. pretty sweet bike, top shelf parts, i just hope your skill can harness that monster.

Congrats! Sounds awesome. :bowdown: Can't wait to see the pics. That will be the next bike in my garage if we don't get my wife the Street Triple R we have been looking at. Still a ways off though... not any time soon.

Pictures are going up as soon as I get her. Only time will tell if I can tame the beast.The list of mods are really adding up quick. I just added a few things to the list:

Akrapovic Evolution Shorty Exhaust System*
Vortex Rearsets
Powercommander V
BST Carbon Fiber wheels
Hot Bodies Racing Under tail*
TechSpec Snake Tank Grips
Brock heavy duty clutch springs
Luimoto seat covers
BMC Air Filter
Ohlins TTX shock*
Ohlins Damper
Dyno Jet Secondary Fuel Module*
Ohlins forks
STM Slipper Clutch
Galfer Wave rotors*

not a bad way to spend almost 25k. damn. pretty sweet bike, top shelf parts, i just hope your skill can harness that monster.

Wow! Great list of mods...(I want the same exhaust) cant wait to see her. Video and Pics a Must!
Congrats!!

oh if you only knew how much i hate you right now lmfao... cant wait to see pics

Back