Rode today for the first time since the bash....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
It was hot 94 degrees in full leathers, I left about 1pm to take the opportunity to do two things..

1. Get some seat time (I really really missed it)
2. Go see my friend Uncle Steve (I haven't seen him in about 3 months)

Snuck over to his house and knocked on the door, he was suprised to see the fat cap on his doorstep... We got some talk time and I headed back home at 100 degrees. I got home, took my leathers off and the wife met me in the garage, I was dripping with sweat, hot, red and about to pass out and I looked up at her and said... "It was great"!

Thought I would let you all know Uncle Steve is doing well... He started some new exercise thing and has dropped about 35 lbs... He looks thin, healthy but skinny. All for the sake of making a few seconds on his lap times at track day!

Cap

Excellent Cap. I have not ridden much this year also....Good to hear Uncle Steve is well...say hi would ya !! Should have rode Sat but org'd the Garage instead... Oh well.. hopefully not to hot next weekend... Take care Cap.

Thats cool Cap. Its been a really long time since i have seen Uncle Steve. The good news is i have been riding to work almost every day.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

Been working up in Ishpeming, MI...the high was 68 here today. Glad you got out on the scooter.

That sounds like fun.!! And here I'm stuck in the house with a week vacation and this stupid storm won't let me ride :-(

glad to hear you got some seat time and got to check up on Uncle Steve...now, where are the pics? :thumbsup:

Excellent Cap. I have not ridden much this year also....Good to hear Uncle Steve is well...say hi would ya !! Should have rode Sat but org'd the Garage instead... Oh well.. hopefully not to hot next weekend... Take care Cap.
Good seeing you post up brother, hope you're doing well.

You should be reported Doug, pure and simple case of Busa abuse. Glad you enjoyed a ride. Took a long ride Saturday and was wondering where all the beautiful weather had gone ....

Glad to hear you got out Cap. Motivates me to go out today (my only day off this week).
I like the way Uncle Steve thinks..lol. Glad to hear is doing well!

Glad you enjoyed it.

My last ride was also getting back from the bash, she has been parked since. Have to go tomorrow to get an inspection for new tags, will be the first time she fires up.

Back