Equal time for the ladies

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, fine...the guys want their pics of Hooters gals on Busas or random shots of chicks standing next to their bikes
laugh.gif

I've got this...hysterical that the guy did this, but last week my coworker snuck out to my Busa and had another coworker snap some pics with the old camera phone, hence they aren't that great...

BUT, it's about time I got a GUY posing on a Busa, MY BUSA
laugh.gif

He's a competitive body builder, 22 years old...I tease him relentlessly about his ego, but he's a great guy, good at taking all of my joking...

Okay fellas, if you reply to this thread, I know you were peeking! LOL

Jason2.jpg

laugh.gif

Gals, I think we should seek out guys to pose on our Busas
laugh.gif

My mission for the summer...
biggrin.gif

SCHA-WEET!!!
I think you need to retake that with a real camera
tounge.gif

Oh and, mission accepted.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

HE would LOVE it if I asked him to pose again; egotistical self absorbed guy that he is...he walks around the office kissing his muscles LOL

Code word for the mission shall be "Operation Estrogen"
ices_rofl.gif

Oh, and I see the fellas are checking this thread out and afraid to post up LOL

I love it...
wink.gif

Okay, I say it is okay for the guys to be shirtless as long as there are no banana hammocks!

Uh, nice pics?
rock.gif

I agree that it is about time the ladies took their turn (just, please make it quick
wink.gif
)

Okay, if she can post up guys topless than shouldn't we be able to post up some topless women?

The part that gets me is the fact that they snuck out and posed ON the Busa~ I don't care who they are, male or female, or how good they look... you don't toss a leg over my bike without first asking~ Mr. Clean may be big, but he ain't too big to be smacked down for that total lack of respect~
mad.gif
OK... sorry.. I just have no tolerance for those that show no repsect for another's property~

However... equality goes both ways! Now, where's the pics of topless women at!?!!?
tounge.gif

GJoker, I let the guy drive my car, been working with him since he was just a little high schooler...we joke with one another continually, so it's no big deal...now, a stranger tossing a leg over my bike is a different story...
mad.gif

I loved the joke; cracked me up that he thinks so damn great that he should go pose on my bike
laugh.gif
I loved that he did it...it's been good to share with coworkers LOL

And for the record, TOPLESS gal pics WILL BE DELETED!!! I love that I can finally use the old "double standard" here
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

That's a warning to all guys here...please, don't pose on your Busas in weenie pants LOL

Back