His First Time

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
>> First Time Sex

>>

>> A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday

>> night to meet, and have dinner with her parents.

>> Since this is such a big event, the girl announces

>>

>> to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like

>>

>> to go out and make love for the first time .

>> The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex

>> before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to

>> get some condoms. He tells the pharmacist it's his

>>

>> first time and the pharmacist helps the boy for

>> about an

>> hour. He tells the boy everything there is to

>> know about

>> condoms and sex. At the register, the pharmacist

>> asks

>> the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a

>> 3-pack, 10-pack, or

>> family pack. The boy insists on the family pack

>> because he

>> thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first

>> time and all.

>> That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents

>>

>> house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh,

>> I'm so

>> excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

>> The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner

>> table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy

>>

>> quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

>> A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in

>> prayer, with his head down. 10 minutes pass, and

>> still

>> no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20

>> minutes

>> with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and

>> whispers to the

>> boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this

>> religious."

>> The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea

>> your father was a pharmacist."

Repost, but still funny! I could so see this happening to me!
SHOCKED.gif

Reminds me of this one:

When my wife and I decided to get married we'd been going out for a few years. We really loved each other and we wanted everything to be perfect... and pretty much everything was, except that one thing had been bothering me. Her sister was a babe and many times I visited, she would flirt with me, bending over in front of me, things I didn't want to acknowledge.

Well a couple of nights before the wedding, she called me over to help her with some boxes. She was moving out of her apartment. When I arrived, I found her alone on the couch wearing decidedly little. I was shocked and she explained to me that she'd always wanted me and that it was her final opportunity, as these were my last few days as a bachelor. Well, I didn't know what to do. She told me she would go upstairs and wait and if I wanted to, I could follow her, but if I didn't, I could just leave.

I waited for a moment and then went outside only to find her dad almost in tears with joy saying he knew now that I was really the right man and that I had his blessing to marry his daughter. This was a test to see just how loyal I was!

Moral of the story: always leave your condoms in the car!

In asian, we call that honor...some of the cool father in law, take his future son in law to the room salons...(which we have some in VA...) top model lookin girl serves in as your partner serving drinks and singing karaokes etc...and father just checking see his behavior after a few drinks...this point, better stay cool otherwise you loose alot of credits between mens...
After the partys over (what ever happened stays in the club, father do not say anything but, he'll remembers how he reacts are...)
its one of the way to check son in laws...
Most of our parents are scared of their sons.
They just go out and try to honor this and honor that...and hurt himself of doing that...(donno what do they trying to proove...) prooving honor is very comon in asian countries...
bowdown.gif

(Wag @ Mar. 27 2007,17:32) Reminds me of this one:

When my wife and I decided to get married we'd been going out for a few years. We really loved each other and we wanted everything to be perfect... and pretty much everything was, except that one thing had been bothering me. Her sister was a babe and many times I visited, she would flirt with me, bending over in front of me, things I didn't want to acknowledge.

Well a couple of nights before the wedding, she called me over to help her with some boxes. She was moving out of her apartment. When I arrived, I found her alone on the couch wearing decidedly little. I was shocked and she explained to me that she'd always wanted me and that it was her final opportunity, as these were my last few days as a bachelor. Well, I didn't know what to do. She told me she would go upstairs and wait and if I wanted to, I could follow her, but if I didn't, I could just leave.

I waited for a moment and then went outside only to find her dad almost in tears with joy saying he knew now that I was really the right man and that I had his blessing to marry his daughter. This was a test to see just how loyal I was!

You get the third Coffee Award for that one! That was great!!!

ices_rofl.gif
super.gif

(BlueHaya @ Mar. 27 2007,11:48) >> First Time Sex

>>

>> A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday

>> night to meet, and have dinner with her parents.

>> Since this is such a big event, the girl announces

>>

>> to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like

>>

>> to go out and make love for the first time .

>> The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex

>> before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to

>> get some condoms. He tells the pharmacist it's his

>>

>> first time and the pharmacist helps the boy for

>> about an

>> hour. He tells the boy everything there is to

>> know about

>> condoms and sex. At the register, the pharmacist

>> asks

>> the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a

>> 3-pack, 10-pack, or

>> family pack. The boy insists on the family pack

>> because he

>> thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first

>> time and all.

>> That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents

>>

>> house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh,

>> I'm so

>> excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

>> The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner

>> table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy

>>

>> quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

>> A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in

>> prayer, with his head down. 10 minutes pass, and

>> still

>> no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20

>> minutes

>> with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and

>> whispers to the

>> boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this

>> religious."

>> The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea

>> your father was a pharmacist."
jump9.gif
I would have walked out right then.

(Wag @ Mar. 27 2007,22:32) Reminds me of this one:

good move!

Back