Rode my VFR yesterday

jumbo

Registered
I rode my '97 VFR to work yesterday just to run it a little. I had 3 kids in the supped up Honda type cars want to race. None of them could even keep up with the VFR. I ride my Busa every other day but no one ever wants to try me out. I dont go out looking to race but if someone want to try and keep up I usually oblige them. It fun just to mess with them, they put so much money into their cars to make them "go fast" then I just blow them away with a stock $6000 Busa gota love it.

The sad thing is that you don't even have to go that fast just hit about a 100 then wait till they catch up. Here in So. Cal there aren't to many places to open her up on a high speed run without traffic. Most of my high speed stuff is not that high speed mostly short acceleration bursts.

Hand em their butts I always say (when safe of course)
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081942541 -->

Nothing...absolutely NOTHING like toying with some yuppie ass, middle aged mid life crisis suffering guy in a viper or corvette on the highway...especially when theyve got someone in the car with them, probably thinking theyre in the best F***ing thing known to man. A little wave before pulling away at 130mph is cool!

For some reason today I was speeding every which where. I usually don't cause I really don't want a ticket but these stupid kids in a saturn thought it would be funny to do a flyby at 65mph when I was doing 45. I dropped my bike into second and flew by them at 110.

Back