New busa killer

biggrin.gif
That was good, and yes I still love the interceptor, I had a lot of fun when i had mine, but then came the busa, and i thought that i would never find a bike that has given me so much enjoyment, then came my 03 gixer 1k.................:angry:

Just joined and was perusing for tire info when I saw this.  I know this thread is old and probably dead but thought I'd add anyway.  I've got both bikes, 1998 VFR800FI and 2003 GXR1300R both in primo condition.  Love'em both will never sell either.  No contest.  Busa beats VFR anytime anywhere any road not even close.  We all know acceleration isn't even a question.  Busa turns in easier and is far more stable in the turns.  Far superior suspension.  Busa lean angle is greater.  I've scaped pegs to much on both.  Busa's been to Deal's Gap,  Cherahola Skyway, Road America, and Autobahn.  VFR's been all over the Cali's coastal twisties.  Taking the VFR to Thunderhll on Oct 6th and the Busa to Road America on Oct 10th.  If anyone wants a further report I'll post afterwards.  Livin' like a rock star.

(mcyrydr2000 @ Sep. 29 2007,14:59) Just joined and was perusing for tire info when I saw this.  I know this thread is old and probably dead but thought I'd add anyway.  I've got both bikes, 1998 VFR800FI and 2003 GXR1300R both in primo condition.  Love'em both will never sell either.  No contest.  Busa beats VFR anytime anywhere any road not even close.  We all know acceleration isn't even a question.  Busa turns in easier and is far more stable in the turns.  Far superior suspension.  Busa lean angle is greater.  I've scaped pegs to much on both.  Busa's been to Deal's Gap,  Cherahola Skyway, Road America, and Autobahn.  VFR's been all over the Cali's coastal twisties.  Taking the VFR to Thunderhll on Oct 6th and the Busa to Road America on Oct 10th.  If anyone wants a further report I'll post afterwards.  Livin' like a rock star.
Welcome to the boards...go introduce yourself and say for awhile. Nice to see another Illinois member here.
beerchug.gif

Back